Jump to content

Cardinals Release DeAndre Hopkins


King Jigsaw

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, ironkobe said:

Prefer too stay young falcons still rebuilding 

Devil’s Advocate, but Hopkins could be the veteran spark on offense that we expect Calais to be on defense. Ridder, Bijan, Pitts, London.. we have a very young offense already and Hopkins is leaving his prime. I think he would have a lot to offer though and would open a lot of things up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the biggest issue on the roster is a #2 WR.

Hopkins right now is the best option. Corey Davis isn't getting released. I would bring in Hopkins. One year deal, help the young guys, be our vet and #2 option. 

Money has to be right, but he isn't the same guy he was from 2013-2020.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, isproab said:

I think the biggest issue on the roster is a #2 WR.

Hopkins right now is the best option. Corey Davis isn't getting released. I would being in Hopkins. One year deal, help the young guys, be our vet and #2 option. 

Money has to be right, but he isn't the same guy he was from 2013-2020.

That last statement is false.  I had Dhop in fantasy last year.  Even after his suspension he came out first game and had 10+ catches for over 100 or something crazy like that.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, isproab said:

I think the biggest issue on the roster is a #2 WR.

Hopkins right now is the best option. Corey Davis isn't getting released. I would being in Hopkins. One year deal, help the young guys, be our vet and #2 option. 

Money has to be right, but he isn't the same guy he was from 2013-2020.

However, since Hopkins has been released, I can see the Jets pick up Hopkins follow by releasing Corey Davis.  That is an option, not saying it will happen.

I see Hopkins going to a true contender, perhaps Baltimore, Jets, KC to name a few.  I do not see Hopkins coming to Atlanta, not this season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

That last statement is false.  I had Dhop in fantasy last year.  Even after his suspension he came out first game and had 10+ catches for over 100 or something crazy like that.  

He had a solid year last year.  He was suspended, so I get how that impacts the overall numbers.  I think he is good enough to do a real good job for the Falcons.  I just don't see him as a number 1 type any longer.  He is about to turn 31.  I think he has more left than Julio has had since leaving ATL.

image.png.f15da307f8524660eef85ba57f251b47.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ShoNuff said:

However, since Hopkins has been released, I can see the Jets pick up Hopkins follow by releasing Corey Davis.  That is an option, not saying it will happen.

I see Hopkins going to a true contender, perhaps Baltimore, Jets, KC to name a few.  I do not see Hopkins coming to Atlanta, not this season.

I don't know why everyone thinks the Jets are now a Super Bowl contender. Aaron Rodgers is so overrated it's stupid. The Jets won't even make the playoffs this year with how stacked the AFC is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...