Jump to content

January Game Thread 2023


blkbigdog35
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Can we fire Nate now!!!!

To me, not having OO nor the Rookie out there was…. 

I really don’t have a word. 

Plus, this was a perfect game for JJ if he is playing with Confidence to be in. 

I think we need a fresh start with a new staff next year, with coaches that know how to develop players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Games like tonight is the main reason why I never saw Collins as a max deal guy. 

He was a serious Magician tonight, with the way he just disappeared when we needed him the most.

Him and Dre's contracts shouldn't have been given out. It was Arthur Blank's version of Falcons for life

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EddieK said:

Him and Dre's contracts shouldn't have been given out. It was Arthur Blank's version of Falcons for life

Honestly, I liked Cam better than Dre once he was allowed to play at the time. 

Of course now, with his injuries and being buried on the benched.. 

But then again, if we had developmental type coaches. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

To me, not having OO nor the Rookie out there was…. 

I really don’t have a word. 

Plus, this was a perfect game for JJ if he is playing with Confidence to be in. 

I think we need a fresh start with a new staff next year, with coaches that know how to develop players.

His situational awareness is god awful!  This team is headed for a 💩ty road trip!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Honestly, I liked Cam better than Dre once he was allowed to play at the time. 

Of course now, with his injuries and being buried on the benched.. 

But then again, if we had developmental type coaches. 

That's true, if we could develop players, maybe JC could dribble at least twice w/o losing control or get Dre's handle tighter. No telling what Jalen Johnson would look like, he has crazy talent. And AJ could be special, but I have zero trust in this staff to get it out of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...