Players declaring for the NFL

Unknøwn

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

It made sense for ricks to go to the nfl. 

Nah he’s not a first rounder right now. Come back and ball out and he could have gotten close to that top 10 pick he was once projected to be. His stock fell a good bit this year because he didn’t really play. He would have been a surefire starter next year 

55 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Nah he’s not a first rounder right now. Come back and ball out and he could have gotten close to that top 10 pick he was once projected to be. His stock fell a good bit this year because he didn’t really play. He would have been a surefire starter next year 

His stock also fell because he is a tool and there are questions about his ability to be coached.  There is a lot of stuff about him that would have been there next year as well.   I have a lot of friends who are boosters and there was a lot more to rick's issues at bama than just injuries.  I think he made the right call with what I know regarding his situation.  We can disagree on that. 

His stock also fell because he is a tool and there are questions about his ability to be coached.  There is a lot of stuff about him that would have been there next year as well.   I have a lot of friends who are boosters and there was a lot more to rick's issues at bama than just injuries.  I think he made the right call with what I know regarding his situation.  We can disagree on that. 

Heard similar stuff. There was a reason UGA stopped recruiting him in the portal last year. It was in his best interest to try and cash in on the NFL now before he has any more time to sabotage his chances. 

11 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

The rumor now is he has decided to stay.  Time will tell. 

That’d be huge. I don’t really see who would take his place if he left. It looked like he was the number 2 rated C in the draft had he left this year. 

Edited by NashvilleFalcon01

The rumor now is he has decided to stay.  Time will tell. 

1 hour ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

That’d be huge. I don’t really see who would take his place if he left. It looked like he was the number 2 rated C in the draft had he left this year. 

Making that decision has got to be the furthest thing from his mind right now. Reportedly he was in the car right behind Willock and saw the whole thing happen. Was holding Willock as he took his last breath. 

That young man is going to need all the comforting and counseling he can get to deal with all that grief. I can't even imagine. 

Football just seems so unimportant right now. 

11 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Making that decision has got to be the furthest thing from his mind right now. Reportedly he was in the car right behind Willock and saw the whole thing happen. Was holding Willock as he took his last breath. 

That young man is going to need all the comforting and counseling he can get to deal with all that grief. I can't even imagine. 

Football just seems so unimportant right now. 

While I don’t disagree, I think the deadline to declare is less than 2 days away. He has to make a decision soon.