**** Official Thanksgiving Games Thread ****

6 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I disagree. Casual fans overrate him a crazy amount due to his counting stats.

My thought on him is that he is perceived to be an average starter. Middle of the road kinda like the new Andy Dalton. But I’ve seen him make some pretty throws this year (just highlights). I haven’t watched him a full game this year.  But then he makes boneheaded throws like the last interception. 

9 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

My thought on him is that he is perceived to be an average starter. Middle of the road kinda like the new Andy Dalton. But I’ve seen him make some pretty throws this year (just highlights). I haven’t watched him a full game this year.  But then he makes boneheaded throws like the last interception. 

The problem with Kirk is that he always shows up the least when you need him the most. He’s a good QB, but for whatever reason he almost always plays awful when the bright lights are on similar to Andy Dalton.

3 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

The problem with Kirk is that he always shows up the least when you need him the most. He’s a good QB, but for whatever reason he almost always plays awful when the bright lights are on similar to Andy Dalton.

Well that’s not a good trait. Hes got an opportunity tonight with The spotlight is on. Minus the pick, He’s made some good throws so far. He kinda needs ideal conditions to make plays. I’ll have to see what he looks like under duress. So far not so hotra. 

36 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

There are internet memes about "1pm Kirk Cousins" vs "prime time Kirk Cousins" - it's a known issue.

• VTCrunkler unfeatured and unpinned this topic