Jesus

56 minutes ago, Brookings said:

That means a lot! Coming from Jesus! 

PS. I don't have pineapple or Taquila?

I have sined. I'm repentant! 

Please send Taquila 🙏 

Oh yeah! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It's rum bro

I was solo for thanksgiving this year so i decided to go off the beaten path and make prime rib for chow. Gotta admit turned out quite a bit better than I thought...good thing since its the forst time i ever spent $100 on a piece of meat 🤯 Didnt even have to call the fire dept!

Hope everyone had a good one!

1 minute ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

I was solo for thanksgiving this year so i decided to go off the beaten path and make prime rib for chow. Gotta admit turned out quite a bit better than I thought...good thing since its the forst time i ever spent $100 on a piece of meat 🤯 Didnt even have to call the fire dept!

Hope everyone had a good one!

Hate that you are spending it alone bro. I always hate to hear when people spend Holidays alone but glad to see you are making the best of it... Happy Thanksgiving bro..

1 minute ago, andrews31cain21 said:

Hate that you are spending it alone bro. I always hate to hear when people spend Holidays alone but glad to see you are making the best of it... Happy Thanksgiving bro..

Its all good thats what happens when you are kind of a modern day nomad lol. At least theres no seahawks or saints fans fouling the place up 😏

Will have plenty of leftovers, the cleaning after part is tha suck tho