Mariota has earned some votes for NFL MVP

35 minutes ago, Tribal Chief said:

I’ll give you team MVP but he doesn’t deserve to be in anyone’s conversation for league MVP at all. Even if the team wins the division. He needs about 20 more total touchdowns along with about 2000 more total yards including a division division lock

sorry but no to team MVP too, that has to go to Cordarrelle. Yes we won without him, but the level of energy he brings is second to none on this team. He is what keeps the fire burning in so many ways

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

sorry but no to team MVP too, that has to go to Cordarrelle. Yes we won without him, but the level of energy he brings is second to none on this team. He is what keeps the fire burning in so many ways

Oh ok with you. Had to get clarity from OP cause I was ready to nuke the entire board if he meant League MVP

Just now, Tribal Chief said:

Oh ok with you. Had to get clarity from OP cause I was ready to nuke the entire board if he meant League MVP

thing is, I DO think that's what he originally meant. Now, having said that, I have to wonder if it took him a long time to type that between the tears of laughter, because there's no way he typed that with a straight face.....

:lol:

42 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

I'll admit the national voters will not look beyond the raw numbers to the synergy of Marcus's play.

Given that bias, I would say his greater chance is to win the Super Bowl MVP.

Tecmo maybe, because this cat will NEVER see a Superbowl unless he is the backup on a roster, or network commentator after his speed skills decline.

Mariota has made some good plays and he's had at least a couple of good games. But overall to me he's been a disappointment. I expected him to be far more composed, far more accurate, and far better at avoiding turnovers than we've seen so far. Having said that, without any hesitation at all I would give him my vote for NFL MVHP ~ Most Virtuoso Horizontal Passer.   😆

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

My bad. I thought I was voting for a blooper of the week.

Your voting privileges are revoked for 30 days.  That should give you time to think about what you did.  😄  (Thought I should add a smiley face.  Some on here simply do not get humor).

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

We should offer Mariota a 7 year mega deal contract now, to avoid the chance of having several other teams start adjusting rosters and draft boards in hopes of signing him when his contract expires.

You forgot the purple. lol.

1 hour ago, gazoo said:

We should offer Mariota a 7 year mega deal contract now, to avoid the chance of having several other teams start adjusting rosters and draft boards in hopes of signing him when his contract expires. The competition will only becoming increasingly fierce as he approached the FA market.

Man, this should scare you. 

What IF they do sign him to like a 5 year deal? What IF he is the QB as long as AS is here? There are signs out there that that could be the case. More signs lead to that tragic story, then the ones that point toward Ridder as the future.

Scary ******* though right there.

Edited by Swayzee