How the Falcons defense continues to get to the quarterback | Film Review

Tim Mazetti

On 11/23/2022 at 11:20 AM, Kaptain Krazy said:

That was my comment after Sunday's game: the problems on D are lack of talent and skill (particularly tackling skills), not scheme. I saw plenty of plays that would have either been TFLs or stops within 4 yards of the LOS if the first Falcon defender had not missed a tackle.

The worst thing is tackling technique is free you don’t have to be paid millions to be good at it.

The really good teams capitalise on the free stuff.Being disciplined and not giving away penalties and just plain doing your job to the best of your ability like you mention around tackling is crucial to success.

17 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Watching Ecuador vs Netherlands.  What a bunch of pu$$!es.  They barely get touched...roll on the ground acting like they got hit by a truck, look at the ref, and wave their arms around like Tom Brady looking for a flag.

🤣

Awwww man !!!  I forgot they were playing this morning!  Thank you very much for the reminder. 😊

On 11/24/2022 at 10:31 AM, Vandy said:

For sure.

Don’t forget my man Oliver…..he’s been playing very well since he came back from injury. 

Yeah, we have the makings of a pretty good secondary. AJT, Oliver, Grant, Hayward, and Hawkins. The problem is our front 7 needs A LOT of work. We have some interesting pieces long term but they are not ready yet. Our draft focus should be QB or front 7.

1 hour ago, Realsurfin said:

Watching Ecuador vs Netherlands.  What a bunch of pu$$!es.  They barely get touched...roll on the ground acting like they got hit by a truck, look at the ref, and wave their arms around like Tom Brady looking for a flag.

🤣

The officiating in the World Cup has been poor. A lot comes down to FIFA wanting refs from all over the world where most have no big game experience

3 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

Yeah, we have the makings of a pretty good secondary. AJT, Oliver, Grant, Hayward, and Hawkins. The problem is our front 7 needs A LOT of work. We have some interesting pieces long term but they are not ready yet. Our draft focus should be QB or front 7.

I willing to wait on QB another year or two until we see what DR has.

Focusing on defense…specifically front 7….has been my annual mantra in here since forever.