Falcons at Commanders....

2 hours ago, gazoo said:

So we are going back to this……ok, if that’s what you prefer. I apologize if my light hearted joke offended you to the point you had to make it personal.

I know how brittle many in society have become. Comedians have all but given up due to the brittle not having a sense of humor ,if not plagued with anger. I’ll just continue to be happy, joyous and purposeful outside this cyber forum which is nothing more than entertainment to me irrespective of what you believe. 

1 hour ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

T2dFm7ZM=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

1 hour ago, NorthGaBoy said:

I think he was joking.  I know I was.  Redskinfan, THE LEAD COMMANDER, whoever, knew we were joking.

Our forefathers were guilty of a great injustice.  While I do not want to throw money at native Americans, I do want to see politicians line their pockets a little less and give native Americans greater opportunities.  That will cost money.  Again, spend it on opportunities, don't give it out.

The Washington football team can call themselves whatever they like.  If the name offends you, you have work to do on yourself. 

That's the whole point. 😂 No one brought up the name in the thread besides the people insisting everyone else is offended, or that it shouldn't have changed. Everyone's moved on, snowflakes.

22 hours ago, Mr.11 said:

Those two games should tell you that Washington isn't going to win rather easily. The only team that won "easily" was the Bengals, who took advantage of an injury-ravaged secondary.

Even is the secondary wasn't ravaged as you say, AJT still sucks this year and the secondary ranks last or close to in category and the Bengals would have still clobbered the Falcons.  The last two games had 3rd string starting for some reason and they beat the Falcons pretty easily. Plus they dropped 4 or 5 interceptions and the Falcons dropped 2.

Washington has a pretty good QB, unlike the Panthers and Bears and that have a good OL and a really good defense.

I'll stand by what I said, and Washington wins this fairly easy. 10 points or more. Washington is on a hot roll and should had won 6 straight and the only roll the Falcons are in is a rollover. They play decent one game and the game they play like 💩

This is the game they stink it up again. 

Edited by myatlfalcons

7 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

That's the whole point. 😂 No one brought up the name in the thread besides the people insisting everyone else is offended, or that it shouldn't have changed. Everyone's moved on, snowflakes.

You have not.  I clearly see anger issues.  I will continue to cajole and entertain when I can.  This site, IMHO, is an enhancement to our enjoyment of the Falcons.   If I am offensive to you, or as you stated, a snowflake, I suggest you put me on ignore.

Seriously, I intended no harm.  I will not be offended if you put me on ignore.  I think I may like that.

The Falcons have won 6 out of the last 7 meetings over Washington, however, that 6 game win streak was when they had the old name, since they got rid of the old name/mascot, they finally broke their losing streak over us last season. So who knows if this is where the series turns back to Washington's side, or the Falcons continue to own Washington and take 7 out of 8 this coming Sunday. We'll find out. 

18 hours ago, NorthGaBoy said:

Now I am offended.  Who made you Commander?  What are you in command of?

Change it back.  Redskins was cool.  The Lead Commander is offensive. 

Agreed. Commander is offensive. Commander of what? My pronouns/he/she It?

Commander is so offensive it makes me quake. Please isn't there a more bland  name that won't offend ANYONE?

The Washington Football Team is ok. Let'e roll....OH, ****! Wait.

39 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

You have not.  I clearly see anger issues.  I will continue to cajole and entertain when I can.  This site, IMHO, is an enhancement to our enjoyment of the Falcons.   If I am offensive to you, or as you stated, a snowflake, I suggest you put me on ignore.

Seriously, I intended no harm.  I will not be offended if you put me on ignore.  I think I may like that.

Lmao why do you even think I'm "harmed?" It isn't that serious. You're just butthurt. Put me on ignore yourself.

3 hours ago, NorthGaBoy said:

I will never let anyone bully me by taking offense to benign humor.  It’s their problem if they allow light hearted humor to offend them.

When I was growing up the phrase “sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me” from   the greatest generation of the World War II veterans that included my father. I assume you he had more to worry about than words when he fought at the Battle of Iwo Jima.  

Today, youngsters are taught just the opposite and given teddy bears and safe spaces. My dad is rolling in his grave watching this happen. 

On 11/23/2022 at 11:48 AM, myatlfalcons said:

Even is the secondary wasn't ravaged as you say, AJT still sucks this year and the secondary ranks last or close to in category and the Bengals would have still clobbered the Falcons.  The last two games had 3rd string starting for some reason and they beat the Falcons pretty easily. Plus they dropped 4 or 5 interceptions and the Falcons dropped 2.

Washington has a pretty good QB, unlike the Panthers and Bears and that have a good OL and a really good defense.

I'll stand by what I said, and Washington wins this fairly easy. 10 points or more. Washington is on a hot roll and should had won 6 straight and the only roll the Falcons are in is a rollover. They play decent one game and the game they play like 💩

This is the game they stink it up again. 

Bookmarked. 😈

On 11/22/2022 at 3:17 PM, The Lead Commander said:

I don't see payback for your falcons this year we are on a playoff mission falcons stands in our way...

The temperature on Ron's seat gets set to fire by the Falcons tomorrow. The Falcons spoiled Ron's "perfect season" too, so it isn't like we haven't made Ron's dinner taste bad before.