Falcons at Commanders....

The Lead Commander

4 minutes ago, redskinsfan said:

This has playoff implications as we know and my team is on a roll,,What are the feelings you guys have on this game?

Yeah, well, our quarterback is on a roll.  He can pass the football after being sacked, rolling over, from the ground, and we have photos to prove it. 

Falcons 100-0.

Seriously, I have no idea which Falcon team will show up.  Anything goes.

16 minutes ago, redskinsfan said:

This has playoff implications as we know and my team is on a roll,,What are the feelings you guys have on this game?

Washington is going win rather easily. They have been playing great for the last 6 weeks and they have a mojo about them. Plus, RR is a **** good coach. A much better than AS is at this time. As Falcon's fans, we have no idea which Falcons' team will show up. Outside of stopping the run, the Falcons are dead last or close to it in every defensive category and they are absolutely the worst the red zone team in the NFL.

Watch the last Panthers game and the Bears game. That will give you a taste of what these Falcons are all about. 🤣

2 minutes ago, myatlfalcons said:

Washington is going win rather easily. They have been playing great for the last 6 weeks and they have a mojo about them. Plus, RR is a **** good coach. A much better than AS is at this time. As Falcon's fans, we have no idea which Falcons' team will show up. Outside of stopping the run, the Falcons are dead last or close to it in every defensive category and they are absolutely the worst the red zone team in the NFL.

Watch the last Panthers game and the Bears game. That will give you a taste of what these Falcons are all about. 🤣

Those two games should tell you that Washington isn't going to win rather easily. The only team that won "easily" was the Bengals, who took advantage of an injury-ravaged secondary.

You could forfeit the game and Mariota would still struggle to get his buck seventy five...

Let us run the ball and your gonna have a fight on your hands. Shut that down and we have no answers.

Commanders offense isn't that great, but tbh I wish Wentz was playing QB... I'd feel better about our chances.

21 minutes ago, myatlfalcons said:

But they sacked the 2nd best running QB of all time 4 times last week!

Thats what some guy on here tried to tell me Sunday as to why this defense is terrible.

About the only thing we can predict is that it will be a physical game. 

That alone, has been our one constant all season.

Our QB play is either comical or simply pretty good. As Forest would say, it like a box of chocolates.

Our defense has been fairly bad to mediocre for most of the season, plus we are now without one of our better DTs.

Our DBs are young and improving, but the lack of a consistent pass rush hurts us most games. We have had a couple of multiple sack games which is about as rare as as **** on a man (uh strike that out these days). 

We do have good coaches but with our salary cap issues we are rather thin at most positions. I’m would say that’s probably a push since Rivera is top notch in my book.

I see it Falcons 48, skeletal coverings 13

14 minutes ago, redskinsfan said:

I knew it was coming I TRIED  to change it this board wouldn't let me at this time..

We'll call you by whatever name you prefer. Anything you choose. Except 28-3. Or Stank Lover. But virtually anything else. 

Oh, and you can call me anything but late for supper.