Week 12 Games/Upsets

Spts1

23 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

If they lose, they'll just try to make a case for Alabama. Go TCU . The team that needs to see real competition is Ohio State. 

you actually had that homer rece davis get upset with Pollack last week when rece was trying to make a case for alabama.. alabama has no argument for being in the playoff and homers like rece sound like idiots when they say well it was 4 points and they could be undefeated.. yet they ignore 3 other games that if 1 play changes bama has 5 losses on the year.. you can't argue in defense of bama and their losses and ignore their ugly wins. 

4 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

I like Baylor going for the touchdown down there at the end of the first half, didn't like the decision by the quarterback to throw to a covered receiver.

Aranda has a complicated relationship with kicker John Mayers. They like him better over very short distance. 

7 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Aranda has a complicated relationship with kicker John Mayers. They like him better over very short distance. 

He can't make a field goal from approximately 35 yards?  

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Vandy isnt just squeaking by on luck here either they are dominating Florida physically

seeing posts CBN just need to recruit... losing to Kentucky and Vandy in the same year the new Gator standard.... FSU will slap us like a beeyotch

11 minutes ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

well Michigan losing then beating OSU next week should create plenty of chaos.

*If you top that with TCU losing ... Bama and Clemon will be back in it

Michigan in my opinion is not beating Ohio State.  Most likely Michigan is out of it if they lose today.  Clemson would get the nod over Bama if they win their conference.  No way the committee (ESPN) puts Georgia, Tennessee AND Bama into a final four.

5 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Michigan in my opinion is not beating Ohio State.  Most likely Michigan is out of it if they lose today.  Clemson would get the nod over Bama if they win their conference.  No way the committee (ESPN) puts Georgia, Tennessee AND Bama into a final four.

Bama has been eliminated for a hot minute now.

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Bama has been eliminated for a hot minute now.

The RANKINGS say otherwise.  They still got Bama rated high because they are a TV draw.  If Michigan and TCU lose today, Bama is very much in this thing depending on what Tennessee does ( no way ESPN could get away with putting three teams into the playoffs from the SEC), but then again,  I would have never guessed they would rank Tennessee over Georgia a couple of weeks back.

1 minute ago, Spts1 said:

The RANKINGS say otherwise.  They still got Bama rated high because they are a TV draw.  If Michigan and TCU lose today, Bama is very much in this thing depending on what Tennessee does ( no way ESPN could get away with putting three teams into the playoffs from the SEC), but then again,  I would have never guessed they would rank Tennessee over Georgia a couple of weeks back.

Realistically, Bama needs way too much chaos to happen for them to have a chance. I would say that for Clemson as well. 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Realistically, Bama needs way too much chaos to happen for them to have a chance. I would say that for Clemson as well. 

Bama is ranked 8th in the playoff poll.  If Michigan loses today and TCU, thats potentially two spots upward.  No way Michigan is beating Ohio State so they would be out.  LSU loses to Georgia, thats another spot upward for Bama. USC can very easily lose to UCLA.  Thats the 4th spot Bama would need.  This scenario can EASILY happen depending on what happens today.