Week 12 Games/Upsets

Spts1

Games of interest:

Vandy at home against Florida.  I got this as a toss up.

#7 USC on the road against #16 UCLA. This should be a high scoring game.  Another toss up.

#1 Georgia on the road against Kentucky.  A couple of weeks ago I was highly concerned about this game.  Has Kentucky quit?  My feeling is they gonna come out swinging but its not gonna be enough.  Georgia pulls away big in the 3rd quarter.

Maryland at home against #3 Ohio State.  I got a feeling that this one is gonna be close. Ohio State wins.

Miami at #9 Clemson.  I got Clemson winning in a game closer than expected.

My upset special: 

Baylor at home over #4 TCU.  Why?  Just got a feeling on this game.

I hate Max Duggan. But after this game is over I’ll go back to liking him. He’s going to kill it on Sundays. Still have faith today. 

Fun Baylor factoid of the day - TCU was formed when some Baylor faculty left over a disagreement. 

In 1909 a group of Baylor professors sent postcards to the alumnus asking them to return to campus to “catch the spirit” and enjoy the football game against TCU as a “homecoming”. 

Sic’em

1 minute ago, Killing Floor said:

I hate Max Duggan. But after this game is over I’ll go back to liking him. He’s going to kill it on Sundays. Still have faith today. 

Fun Baylor factoid of the day - TCU was formed when some Baylor faculty left over a disagreement. 

In 1909 a group of Baylor professors sent postcards to the alumnus asking them to return to campus to “catch the spirit” and enjoy the football game against TCU as a “homecoming”. 

Sic’em

I want them to lose....but I also want them to win so I can see him against real competition 

14 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I want them to lose....but I also want them to win so I can see him against real competition 

I agree. But 5 wins against ranked this year.  I’m concerned that the committee will find a way to get right with PAC12 this year. If USC wins the conference they’ll get in over TCU. Book it. Committee looks hard at ratings.