Week 11 Games/Upsets

Spts1

6 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Its gonna be interesting 

Im kind of pulling for TCU though their remaining schedule is brutal, but yes there will likely have to be a PAC 12 Team in the playoffs, they have 3 really good teams remaining.

The committee has to be smart enough if TN makes it in to put them #3 where we won't play them in the semi final if we finish #1. Or at least I think I'd rather have TN have a chance of being knocked out before we play them again. They should have ranked us #2 in that first poll so it would have been #1 against #2 but apparently they aren't that smart. We were ranked #1 in the AP and coaches poll already and they turned out to be right.

40 minutes ago, fuego said:

The committee has to be smart enough if TN makes it in to put them #3 where we won't play them in the semi final if we finish #1. Or at least I think I'd rather have TN have a chance of being knocked out before we play them again. They should have ranked us #2 in that first poll so it would have been #1 against #2 but apparently they aren't that smart. We were ranked #1 in the AP and coaches poll already and they turned out to be right.

They would put UGA vs TEN in the 1st round of a playoff. They want to avoid another all SEC championship game if they can.