#1 Georgia vs Mississippi State

Carter

12 hours ago, fuego said:

Georgia quarterback Stetson Bennett surpassed Matthew Stafford for sixth on the school's all-time passing touchdowns list during the Bulldogs' 49-19 rout at Mississippi State.

Why isn’t this guy in the Heisman conversation?

7 hours ago, Vandy said:

Why isn’t this guy in the Heisman conversation?

Because Kirby doesn't care about him winning the Heisman and isn't going to give him the opportunities he needs to  get gaudy passing numbers. 
Bennett could be throwing 3-4 TDs a game and 5-6 a game playing cupcakes, but that's not important to Smart, and, probably, not to Stetson either.

24 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Because Kirby doesn't care about him winning the Heisman and isn't going to give him the opportunities he needs to  get gaudy passing numbers. 
Bennett could be throwing 3-4 TDs a game and 5-6 a game playing cupcakes, but that's not important to Smart, and, probably, not to Stetson either.

exactly.. you had hendon hooker throwing up long pass plays up by 35 points against missouri and even taking a timeout in the final 2 minutes to try and get hooker another td and a td for their cfp beauty contest. 

2 hours ago, Isosceles said:

there is no "me" in team. 

But if you say there is and there is, then there is a "mate" in team, as in teammate. which trumps the "me."

(I know this was lame. Don't slam me too hard. LOL)

youstink.gif.5f8aa157d53677e6c6cc0f5fcf6f4eca.gif

19 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

exactly.. you had hendon hooker throwing up long pass plays up by 35 points against missouri and even taking a timeout in the final 2 minutes to try and get hooker another td and a td for their cfp beauty contest. 

Can't blame Tenn for that. They need to win as impressively as possible to work the committee for that 4th payoff spot.

19 hours ago, falconidae said:

Can't blame Tenn for that. They need to win as impressively as possible to work the committee for that 4th payoff spot.

Tennessee remember a few weeks ago they were talking about how impressive their Kentucky win was. **** even the Bama game now doesn't seem as impressive. 

Don't get me wrong love their offense, but their defense is putrid not sure if they can score enough to cover that up. 

OSU,Michigan and even TCU plays a little bit of defense, these 3 may lose to Bama but not sure Bama would drop an almost 50 burger on them on the road. ie the Vols played the best they could at home and it still took a last second knuckleball kick to win. I know victories aren't transitive but TCU throttled Texas in Austin, whereas Bama barely escaped with a W.