Week 10 Games/Upsets

Spts1

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Bama has youth issues like other teams, but their real problem is their Road Play. The same goes for Ohio State and Clemson. 

It’s weird though… the defense has some youth, but had a lot coming back. 

It’s mainly just with how little heart they play with that’s awful. 

2 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

I didn't wanna play against Bryce Young.  He keeps Bama in those games

honestly I just want new teams LSU is good but they are young and just got raced by the Vols whereas Bama barely loss to Tenn. 

2 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

honestly I just want new teams LSU is good but they are young and just got raced by the Vols whereas Bama barely loss to Tenn. 

Bama tends to get stronger as the season goes.  LSU is young like you said.  I prefer that match up.

18 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Bama tends to get stronger as the season goes.  LSU is young like you said.  I prefer that match up.

Yea it's the intangibles too, Alabama just has the big game experience. Don't get me wrong I think Georgia is # 1 if they just don't have anymore injuries. Pretty sure USC or Oregon if they only have one loss get considered for the playoffs obviously MIchigan/Ohio State winner but yes TCU as well as Tennessee if they win out impressively 

Georgia

Michigan/Ohio State

USC/Oregon 

TCU/ who did I miss

9 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Bama has youth issues like other teams, but their real problem is their Road Play. The same goes for Ohio State and Clemson. 

Bama's issue is not youth.  That was last years excuse.  This year's team is undisciplined and too many portal additions due to poor evaluations and very bad development.  This year's bama team was the biggest favorite to win the natty in 20 years.  This is a complete failure and honestly if they don't use a cheap shot to knock out texas qb this would have been their 3rd loss.

13 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

Bama's issue is not youth.  That was last years excuse.  This year's team is undisciplined and too many portal additions due to poor evaluations and very bad development.  This year's bama team was the biggest favorite to win the natty in 20 years.  This is a complete failure and honestly if they don't use a cheap shot to knock out texas qb this would have been their 3rd loss.

Basically the same as last season. The difference is, luck didn't go in their favor. People wanted to dismiss us after the Missouri Game, when Bama has had multiple games like that over the past two seasons. 

53 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

LSU can clinch the West next week. Just need a win over Arkansas and an Ole Miss loss to Bama. What a remarkable job by Kelly. 

Funny that Bama can win vs Ole Miss, and LSU can still eliminate them with a win from either of their last two SEC Games. 😂

38 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Funny that Bama can win vs Ole Miss, and LSU can still eliminate them with a win from either of their last two SEC Games. 😂

Or Ole Miss can run the table, LSU loses a conference game and Ole Miss is the west champ.

40 minutes ago, falconidae said:

With you there. Saban is the only coach I'd be worried about in the SECCG.

Or the playoffs for that matter. Bama could lose 3 games, and would be a serious threat if they were in the playoffs. This is why I've always been opposed to only 4 teams. It really doesn't tell the full story. Same would go for Tennessee, Oregon, LSU, or anyone else that may be left on the outside looking in. 

5 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Basically the same as last season. The difference is, luck didn't go in their favor. People wanted to dismiss us after the Missouri Game, when Bama has had multiple games like that over the past two seasons. 

That is the bama brand and nick saban.. We struggle with missouri and we are trash, but bama struggles for 2 years now against inferior foes and they are still bama.. LOL   The double standard based on the jersey is pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

That is the bama brand and nick saban.. We struggle with missouri and we are trash, but bama struggles for 2 years now against inferior foes and they are still bama.. LOL   The double standard based on the jersey is pathetic. 

well it's that...   AND the impact on the games that the Bama Refs Bias adds to the mix as well.

LSU got screwed royally with that last night IMO...  or the NCAA needs to modify the rule of "possession" in respect to fumbles and fumble recoveries, because think about  it...  how often does a fumble recovery EVER get followed with a "football move" within the context of advancing the ball.  My take is the defender had the ball in BOTH hands, secured in his hands > thus possession, when the Bama player tipped it just enough to displace momentarily but yet the LSU player even then still had possession for that matter. To me the ball was possessed by LSU when touched. the LSU player was already going to be "downed" at possession because he was on the turf. He wasn't going to be able to make a football move anyway.

Which leads me to...  the Tenn. OL was literally on the turf from his foot up to his waist with the ball still within the endzone. > Safety.

1) that was a call any competent and honest Line Judge should have made in real time. *and yes as a matter of fact I HAVE been a Line Judge football official

2) that replay did not overturn the ruling on the field is beyond belief to me. Absolutely without excuse to make that decision.

Just now, Unknøwn said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Saban booted Golding and O'Brien. It's just not working with them. He needs a fresh start. Bama was at its best when Saban went outside the box and got guys like Sark and Kiffin. 

They aren't the only issue..  Saban is responsible for guys they target and his assistance coaches and him are responsible for guys development.  He can fire his coordinators, but poor development and failed evaluations are on him and that entire staff.  

11 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

They aren't the only issue..  Saban is responsible for guys they target and his assistance coaches and him are responsible for guys development.  He can fire his coordinators, but poor development and failed evaluations are on him and that entire staff.  

To his credit that's what he said after the game. He said there's no blame on the players. He said its all on him what's happened this season.