Week 10 Games/Upsets

Spts1

O'Brien is so bad as an OC. He's a horrible fit at Bama. I'm not sure he'll land a HC job but I'm not sure he'll have a job in Tuscaloosa to return to. It's time for Saban to make that change. Garrett Riley at TCU is going to be a hot name for OC jobs this year. Wouldn't be surprised if Saban made a call there. Garret is the younger brother of Lincoln. 

51 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Kansas finished off OK State. They're going bowling for the first time in 14 years. 

I think that’s fantastic!  Love it for them. Those dudes were crying. Nobody who’s a junior or senior on that roster ever expected to play a bowl. That’s what it’s about. Watched the students rush the field. Hats off. 

3 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

They usually have the easiest path to the playoffs. I’m ready for this. 

I got a long term dislike of all things Clemson just the proximity to Athens and Danny Ford, Dabo must play an ACC schedule and have a max talented CFB quarterback or his teams are just lackluster. Id imagine he has already messed up his shot at getting an Interview with Bama when Saban leaves