SEC Roll Call

PapaJoe

Just now, PapaJoe said:

VOLS got off way too easy in this one.

Well, maybe, but that's exactly what they're doing right now. There are posters on the Tenn messageboard that are saying things like:

We held them to 3 points in the second half

Next time it'll be on a neutral field

if GA loses twice in the next 3 games, and Tenn wins out, Tenn is still the west champ, right?

Do wish sometimes that Smart would just keep going. That game could have been 50-13 if Kirby just lets the offense go full throttle second half.

20 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Well, maybe, but that's exactly what they're doing right now. There are posters on the Tenn messageboard that are saying things like:

if GA loses twice in the next 3 games, and Tenn wins out, Tenn is still the west champ, right?

Do wish sometimes that Smart would just keep going. That game could have been 50-13 if Kirby just lets the offense go full throttle second half.

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

3 hours ago, falconidae said:

Yeah, I've seen some of that on some YT comments. Hilarious. Kirby pretty much was just burning clock in 2nd half, especially in Q4 when the play calls were run, run, run. UT was doing a good job at that point against the run but everyone knew the Dawgs were running it so that makes it a lot easier. LOL 

My thoughts are that we may very well play the VOLS again in the playoffs (same for Oregon) and assuming three things: (1) neutral site, (2) lessons learned/adjustments made that help them, (3) going to be difficult to replicate the execution level achieved in first matchup, that the game would be more competitive than the first one was. That doesn't change the eventual outcome though 90% of the time.

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

I thought SEC Roll Call has been more consistently good this year, but this was amazing. 

And, if like me, you didn't understand, "Alexa , play Neck", google Youtube, LSU Neck. Warning, it is NOT safe for work or for small children you don't want to have an awkward conversation with.