Haha, Atlantic article about “amnesty” for everyone who was wrong about COVID, the jabs, killing grandma, insisting we listen to the experts!

gazoo

If I had no conscience, I could grift so much money out of these people.  I mean they have been taught nothing is their fault and it’s the “others” that are bad for over 40 years

talk radio

church

home

tv

just endless same messaging softening them up to just do what they are told.  Rush (RI Piss) even let them know he didn’t want them to think just do as they were told.  Ate that ish up.  All you have to do is say the key words and fake not like all the right people and they will empty their pockets to be just one rung above the people they hate.

4 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

My neighbor is from northern India.  Great guy, his family are amazing.  When it got real in India, his state decided to give every man woman and child a cocktail of Ivermectin, and two other meds.  One was an antibiotic, the other was for lupus, Hydro Chloroquine.  They told everyone to take these meds for a week, stay home for a week, and they all went back to work.  They did not shut down, did not close schools, nothing.  Now, we have kids who are a year behind or more in basic skills.  It's not like American kids were way ahead of anyone in academics.  This will haunt us for YEARS.

Yep, I work with people who are from India, and Ghana. The province in India  she was from (Gujarat) was dispensing either ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, meanwhile in Ghana and that area of africa they have the anti-malaria tablets, and they don't give a flying **** about covid compared to all the other health concerns they have out there. 

Not forgetting pushing for kids to have these injections at such an early stage of testing, I would hazard a guess that plenty of adults that had even got one, two or three started questioning things when that started up.

We had jabby buses turn up outside schools, and people got them closed down (oh dear, how sad, nevermind!). Glad I went out leafleting at the schools and actually talking to people, because there are kids that have NO interest in having any jabs even if their siblings and parents did. If it's one child saved from an unnecessary experiment then at least I've helped in some way.

6 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

Glad I went out leafleting at the schools and actually talking to people, because there are kids that have NO interest in having any jabs even if their siblings and parents did.

lmao you went to schools and talked to peoples’ children? 

7 hours ago, Sponge said:

I never got covid and doubled masked. But there was a time in early last year I was having a hard time breathing at night but I think it was from hitting the gravity bong for a week straight. Plus someone posted a study on how weed helps block covid so....

Probably me. I never got it. I got the J&J, but I also consume a significant amount of THC...

36 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

Yep, I work with people who are from India, and Ghana. The province in India  she was from (Gujarat) was dispensing either ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, meanwhile in Ghana and that area of africa they have the anti-malaria tablets, and they don't give a flying **** about covid compared to all the other health concerns they have out there. 

Not forgetting pushing for kids to have these injections at such an early stage of testing, I would hazard a guess that plenty of adults that had even got one, two or three started questioning things when that started up.

We had jabby buses turn up outside schools, and people got them closed down (oh dear, how sad, nevermind!). Glad I went out leafleting at the schools and actually talking to people, because there are kids that have NO interest in having any jabs even if their siblings and parents did. If it's one child saved from an unnecessary experiment then at least I've helped in some way.

It’s amazing how all these studies and examples of treatments working effectively in other countries are suppressed or attacked here in the US where information we get now is largely controlled by gatekeepers. we just found out Facebook, Twitter, Google and others were meeting with Biden administration monthly to control information.

Big Pharma also makes sure the treatment deniers can find some fact check by a former Starbucks Barista or paid hack at Politifact as some BS weak counter to legitimate peer reviewed studies. Some people are so easily fooled by what is going on, they have no idea how the pharmaceutical companies have their propagandists ready to attack any information that runs contrary to the approved narrative.

The good news is the general public have caught on to all the COVID lies and I think only 2% of parents are allowing their children to get jabbed. It’s insane to allow a perfectly healthy child to be a science experiment when they have virtually no chance of dying of COVID if they catch it, and if they do they build natural immunity.  I some information suggesting the only children who died of COVID were already very, very sick,  much as kids dies from the flu. 

Uttar Pradesh government says early use of Ivermectin helped to keep positivity, deaths low

Claiming that timely introduction of Ivermectin since the first wave has helped the state maintain a relatively low positivity rate despite in its high population density.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/uttar-pradesh-government-says-ivermectin-helped-to-keep-deaths-low-7311786/

3 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

Big Pharma is bad

Government is bad

Science is bad

A real deep thinker, this one.

Untitled-design-15.pngIndia: the state Health Department introduced Ivermectin as prophylaxis for close contacts of Covid patients, health workers as well as for the treatment of the patients themselves through a government order on August 6, 2020. (Wikimedia Commons)

Of course, ivermectin is generic so it’s super cheap.

Just now, gazoo said:

Untitled-design-15.pngIndia: the state Health Department introduced Ivermectin as prophylaxis for close contacts of Covid patients, health workers as well as for the treatment of the patients themselves through a government order on August 6, 2020. (Wikimedia Commons)

Hey, I have a question.

I agree with you that big pharma is a big problem for us in the US.  Sincerely, I do.

My question is simple.

Are government regulations bad?

Still no admission from the covidians here that they were lied to repeatedly by the very experts they demanded we all obey. This means they don’t have to be accountable for demanding everyone else obey as they did, or the consequences of people being bullied into taking experimental drugs.

By the way, where is @HolyMoses?  He’s the one who melted down when I suggested there were cheap and effective treatments available and he insisted it was a fact the vax would prevent transmission. We now know Dr Birx admitted they were only guessing and that there was no science to back that claim up. Holy Moses completely lost his mind when I questioned what he deemed to be “the experts”.  He tattled on me here and threatened me, claimed I was killing grandma. I could hardly believe his arrogance.

Well, we now know his experts were lying to him. I don’t expect him to apologize or admit he was wrong. It’s just not in him.

21 hours ago, Moist Words said:

I love that part of his argument is essentially "What are you gonna do if they tell you a rough flu season is coming up?!?!? Get a shot?!?!"

You are in way over your head if you compare a flu shot with a COVID shot. I’m seeing people compare the COVID shot to a polio vaccine. Clueless

18 minutes ago, gazoo said:

By the way, where is @HolyMoses?  He’s the one who melted down when I suggested there were cheap and effective treatments available and he insisted it was a fact the vax would prevent transmission. We now know Dr Birx admitted they were only guessing and that there was no science to back that claim up. Holy Moses completely lost his mind when I questioned what he deemed to be “the experts”.  He tattled on me here and threatened me, claimed I was killing grandma. I could hardly believe his arrogance.

Well, we now know his experts were lying to him. I don’t expect him to apologize or admit he was wrong. It’s just not in him.

Literally no one here has a molecule of respect for you or gives a two penny **** about what you have to say. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Literally no one here has a molecule of respect for you or gives a two penny **** about what you have to say. 

I had to take you off ignore in order to read your post. I thought possibly you were going to admit you were lied to by the very experts you demanded we all obey and apologize to those you successfully bullied into obeying with you. I guess that’s not going to happen.

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

I had to take you off ignore in order to read your post. I thought possibly you were going to admit you were lied to by the very experts you demanded we all obey and apologize to those you successfully bullied into obeying with you. I guess that’s not going to happen.

Sounds like you don’t believe in free speech, commie. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Sounds like you don’t believe in free speech, commie. 

I have over one hundred people, entire families,  come to see me speak weekly. Just over the past 3 years thousands have come to listen to me.  I spoke in front of a group of 600 people just a few months ago. I’m asked to speak to large groups all over the state and in other states.

Free speech is awesome, controlled, censored speech is the problem.

This is almost comically sad. Guy comes in rattling on so assuredly and convinced he's correct, and has no idea he sounds like Baghdad Bob claiming there were no American tanks in Iraq as he's standing in front of tanks rolling through Iraq. 

"Almost comically sad," except for the fact we have decades of evidence he is as clueless as he's showing right now. 

2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

This is almost comically sad. Guy comes in rattling on so assuredly and convinced he's correct

So your position is the healthcare bureaucrats you deemed as the experts, didn’t lie to you during the pandemic about anything, and it’s comical that I’m suggesting the did.

ok

3 minutes ago, gazoo said:

I have over one hundred people, entire families,  come to see me speak weekly. Just over the past 3 years thousands have come to listen to me.  I spoke in front of a group of 600 people just a few months ago. I’m asked to speak to large groups all over the state and in other states.

Free speech is awesome, controlled, censored speech is the problem.

When is Trump going to start The Storm? Why hasn’t the military kicked out the Biden impersonator illegally squatting in the White House? I was told to trust the plan, it’s been six years! 

When is Trump going to start The Storm? Why hasn’t the military kicked out the Biden impersonator illegally squatting in the White House? I was told to trust the plan, it’s been six years! 

Russia collusion, walls are closing in! Putin!!! This hoax I told you years ago was a hoax, you still believe. You were lied to for 3 straight years every single day about the Russia collusion hoax and still believe your media. *SMH*

Your sources lie to you all the time and you never catch on that perhaps the next story coming out could also be a lie. You just keep believing them. It’s astonishing.

11 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Russia collusion, walls are closing in! Putin!!! This hoax I told you years ago was a hoax, you still believe. You were lied to for 3 straight years every single day about the Russia collusion hoax and still believe your media. *SMH*

Your sources lie to you all the time and you never catch on that perhaps the next story coming out could also be a lie. You just keep believing them. It’s astonishing.

Sounds like a DeSantis voter. Thought you were a patriot! 

Sounds like a DeSantis voter. Thought you were a patriot! 

Yes, because if you still don’t believe the Russia collusion hoax you must be a DeSantis voter, even if you live in GA. Well, I suppose if you are a liberal that wouldn’t matter.