Haha, Atlantic article about “amnesty” for everyone who was wrong about COVID, the jabs, killing grandma, insisting we listen to the experts!

gazoo

The other really stupid thing about this line of reasoning is the underlying premise that science never evolves, and its goal is to get things exactly, 100% correct immediately upon discovery. That's not what science is at all. It is constantly evolving, and we make decision based on the best available evidence we have at any given moment.

The entire position is just riddled with really stupid reasoning. Add a layer of ignorant smugness to it, and it's almost sad.

12 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

The other really stupid thing about this line of reasoning is the underlying premise that science never evolves, and its goal is to get things exactly, 100% correct immediately upon discovery. That's not what science is at all. It is constantly evolving, and we make decision based on the best available evidence we have at any given moment.

The entire position is just riddled with really stupid reasoning. Add a layer of ignorant smugness to it, and it's almost sad.

Lies and deception are not synonymous with “science”

Pandemic of the unvaccinated never had a basis in science, it was a lie

Get vaccinated not for yourself, but for others, never had a basis in science, it was a lie

The vaccines are “Perfectly safe” never had a basis in science. The “experts” saying this had absolutely no science to back that statement up. 

I didn’t expect people here to admit how much they were lied to and the tragic consequences these lies have caused.

49 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Well then get your booster, no one is suggesting you shouldn’t. 

He’s under 50, the CDC doesn’t recommend a second booster for him or myself. I got one booster, but I’m not getting another unless the CDC changes it’s position based on further research and studies and recommends it.

I did get my flu vaccination early this year, and both my wife and 5 year old caught it the same time, kicked my wife’s butt especially. I never wore a mask around either as I cared for them and did not get sick. We’ve lived our lives as normal, pre-Covid times for quite some time now. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He’s under 50, the CDC doesn’t recommend a second booster for him or myself. I got one booster, but I’m not getting another unless the CDC changes it’s position based on further research and studies and recommends it.

I did get my flu vaccination early this year, and both my wife and 5 year old caught it the same time, kicked my wife’s butt especially. I never wore a mask around either as I cared for them and did not get sick. We’ve lived our lives as normal, pre-Covid times for quite some time now. 

Perfect.  Everyone should have the choice with how they live, and how they decide to safeguard their families.  We never really masked, never really socially distanced, took preventative care, and just did the best we could.  

45 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Perfect.  Everyone should have the choice with how they live, and how they decide to safeguard their families.  We never really masked, never really socially distanced, took preventative care, and just did the best we could.  

i have always respected anyone to make their own choice regarding vaccines and protecting themselves. I did get a big chuckle out of seeing people driving around in their cars, alone, with masks on. I did get a chuckle out of people believing the ridiculous lie that bandanas would protect you from a respiratory viral infection.  

I volunteer helping halfway houses packed with addicts and alcoholics and their families with the opioid and fentanyl crisis. I was on the front lines during the middle of the pandemic helping save lives. I could beat my chest as a hero, putting my life at risk to help others, but that wouldn’t be true. I knew I had more of a chance of dying in a car accident driving back and forth to that venue each week than I did of dying of COVID. 

So every Wednesday I was in a room packed like sardines with 150 people, no masks, no distancing, helping these people. I had my cheap and effective treatments in my cupboard, I took vitamin D, did my nasal rinses each night when I got back from there and never caught COVID. I finally caught it end of last year and was only light flu like symptoms for two days. I hit it with prescription treatments immediately. Others around me much younger caught it about the same time and were sick for several days. They did not treat it. 

I was a frontline worker, dealing with life and death of Americas youth, and had to do my own research to see if I should stay at home or continue helping these people. After my research I realized I had very little to worry about if I simply took certain precautions.

Now, if I’d had multiple comorbidities and was 15 years older I likely would have stayed home. But I had very little to worry about and determined that early on when the government refuse to separate the high risk from the low risk sergeant of society. I saw a slide presented by the FDA expert panel  showing a healthy 30 year old woman had a 1 in 650,000 chance of being hospitalized if she got COVID. There were polls done showing democrats believed they had a 50% chance of having to be hospitalized if they got COVID irrespective of age. It was insane how misleading the approved narratives by the approved experts, buttressed by activist fact checkers and a compliant media largely funded by big Pharma was. 

We were all lied to repeatedly by the government healthcare bureaucrats and these lies savaged and harmed many people. They need to be held to account.

In memory of those who have died suddenly over the past 7 days

Julie Powell, best-selling author of ‘Julie & Julia,’ dead at 49

Lauren Gray Gilstrap, Heart Failure and Transplant Expert, Dies at 38

Dead Kennedys drummer D.H. Peligro dead at 63

Ben Feigin, ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Executive Producer, Dies at 47

Cormac Roth, Musician and Son of Tim Roth, Dies at 25

Adam Zimmer- Former Vikings Defensive Coordinator, age 38, died suddenly

Eastern KY school district cancels classes to let community mourn 5 student’s sudden death

October 25, 2022

Many in Pikeville are mourning this week over the unexpected death of a beloved second-grader. Andrew James Allen, 7, died Saturday at the University of Kentucky Children’s Hospital in Lexington after battling a sudden illness. Pikeville Independent Schools announced in a letter that all of the district’s schools will be closed Wednesday to allow students to attend the funeral at the Main Street Church of Christ, where Allen’s father has been the minister for 12 years.

No cause of death reported.

Just a sample of what I see each week for the past two years. So while often they don’t state the cause of death, other times they do and it’s almost always heart or blood issues. The amount of young healthy athletes dropping on the field during soccer and other events has been astonishing.  

What is causing this? Are officials looking into it or avoiding looking it? That’s the tell.

30 minutes ago, gazoo said:

i have always respected anyone to make their own choice regarding vaccines and protecting themselves. I did get a big chuckle out of seeing people driving around in their cars, alone, with masks on. I did get a chuckle out of people believing the ridiculous lie that bandanas would protect you from a respiratory viral infection.  

I volunteer helping halfway houses packed with addicts and alcoholics and their families with the opioid and fentanyl crisis. I was on the front lines during the middle of the pandemic helping save lives.

So every Wednesday I was in a room packed like sardines with 150 people, no masks, no distancing, helping these people. I had my cheap and effective treatments in my cupboard, I took vitamin D, did my nasal rinses each night when I got back from there and never caught COVID. I finally caught it end of last year and was only light flu like symptoms for two days. I hit it with prescription treatments immediately. Others around me much younger caught it about the same time and were sick for several days. They did not treat it. 

I was a frontline worker, dealing with life and death of Americas youth, and had to do my own research to see if I should stay at home or continue helping these people. After my research I realized I had very little to worry about if I simply took certain precautions.

Now, if I’d had multiple comorbidities and was 15 years older I likely would have stayed home. But I had very little to worry about and determined that early on when the government refuse to separate the high risk from the low risk sergeant of society. I saw a slide presented by the FDA expert panel  showing a healthy 30 year old woman had a 1 in 650,000 chance of being hospitalized if she got COVID. There were polls done showing democrats believed they had a 50% chance of having to be hospitalized if they got COVID irrespective of age. It was insane how misleading the approved narratives by the approved experts, buttressed by activist fact checkers and a compliant media largely funded by big Pharma was. 

We were all lied to repeatedly by the government healthcare bureaucrats and these lies savaged and harmed many people. They need to be held to account.

I work for the military, and we were briefed by CDC and NIH personnel in a massive auditorium.  We were told that the vaccine would prevent the spread of the virus.  We were also told that wearing face wear was probably ineffective, unless it was specialized medical grade gear.  Then they said that everything had been completely tested and that it was beyond safe.  So, we all got the shots because you have to be a good troop and you have to do what's right for the world.  And many of the guys in my organization are suffering from heart related issues.  Racing heart beats that can last hours, weird rhythms, etc.  And we are talking guys in their 20's in top shape.  Madness.  Now, they all of a sudden got really quiet about boosters, referring to it as "just like the flu" and should be treated yearly as such.  But they pulled way back on boosters and even quarantine actions for anyone who pops positive.  They literally tell us to not come in if we have a fever, otherwise, get your *** to work.

3 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I work for the military, and we were briefed by CDC and NIH personnel in a massive auditorium.  We were told that the vaccine would prevent the spread of the virus.  We were also told that wearing face wear was probably ineffective, unless it was specialized medical grade gear.  Then they said that everything had been completely tested and that it was beyond safe.  So, we all got the shots because you have to be a good troop and you have to do what's right for the world.  And many of the guys in my organization are suffering from heart related issues.  Racing heart beats that can last hours, weird rhythms, etc.  And we are talking guys in their 20's in top shape.  Madness.  Now, they all of a sudden got really quiet about boosters, referring to it as "just like the flu" and should be treated yearly as such.  But they pulled way back on boosters and even quarantine actions for anyone who pops positive.  They literally tell us to not come in if we have a fever, otherwise, get your *** to work.

It’s awful to the extent of what had happened and how deceived we all were. You had two kinds of people, those like us who had some questions about what we were being told, and the those who believed without question what our government healthcare bureaucrats told them. That latter unfortunately badgered and bullied people to get vaccinated based on lies instead of just taking care of themselves. they are now denying they were lied to as they see people suffering and dying of heart failure.

it’s a tale of two countries. Look at the statistics of Nigeria and US. Population density of Nigeria is epic. So wonder what our friends here believe is the difference between the two countries and why such a dramatic difference in Covid deaths?

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

It’s awful to the extent of what had happened and how deceived we all were. You had two kinds of people, those like us who had some questions about what we were being told, and the those who believed without question what our government healthcare bureaucrats told them. That latter unfortunately badgered and bullied people to get vaccinated based on lies instead of just taking care of themselves. they are now denying they were lied to as they see people suffering and dying of heart failure.

it’s a tale of two countries. Look at the statistics of Nigeria and US. Population density of Nigeria is epic. So wonder what our friends here believe is the difference between the two countries and why such a dramatic difference in Covid deaths?

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

My neighbor is from northern India.  Great guy, his family are amazing.  When it got real in India, his state decided to give every man woman and child a cocktail of Ivermectin, and two other meds.  One was an antibiotic, the other was for lupus, Hydro Chloroquine.  They told everyone to take these meds for a week, stay home for a week, and they all went back to work.  They did not shut down, did not close schools, nothing.  Now, we have kids who are a year behind or more in basic skills.  It's not like American kids were way ahead of anyone in academics.  This will haunt us for YEARS.

8 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

My neighbor is from northern India.  Great guy, his family are amazing.  When it got real in India, his state decided to give every man woman and child a cocktail of Ivermectin, and two other meds.  One was an antibiotic, the other was for lupus, Hydro Chloroquine.  They told everyone to take these meds for a week, stay home for a week, and they all went back to work.  They did not shut down, did not close schools, nothing.  Now, we have kids who are a year behind or more in basic skills.  It's not like American kids were way ahead of anyone in academics.  This will haunt us for YEARS.

The amazing story of Covid and Utter Pradesh where Delhi is, is amazing. They nuked a spiking infection rate with these treatments and the spike died out within 3 weeks. India made the treatments free for many people.

The story of Utter Pradesh has been hidden from most Americans. It is an utter disgrace counties like Nigeria and some provinces in India simply treated Covid with great success instead of withholding any treatments until people were hospitalized at which point the disease had already progressed to the point most couldn’t pull out of it. You had to hit the infection with treatments immediately upon onset of infection, that was the key. In US it was universal vaccination and if you were luckily monoclonal antibody treatments 

6 minutes ago, gazoo said:

The amazing story of Covid and Utter Pradesh where Delhi is, is amazing. They nuked a spiking infection rate with these treatments and the spike died out within 3 weeks. India made the treatments free for many people.

The story of Utter Pradesh has been hidden from most Americans. It is an utter disgrace counties like Nigeria and India simply treated Covid with great success instead of withholding any treatments until people were hospitalized at which point the disease had already progressed to the point most couldn’t pull out of it. You had to hit the infection with treatments immediately upon onset of infection, that was the key. In US it was universal vaccination and if you were luckily monoclonal antibody treatments 

My father-in-law got the antibody monoclonal treatment, it did nothing for him.  My mother-in-law has lupus.  They both got Rona at the same time.  She was up and at'em in a few days.  He lingered for weeks.  Their doctor stated that the reason she bounced back so quick was because she had the Hydro-Chloroquine in her system.  He didn't take it until the doctor decided that they may as well give it a shot.  Three days later he was out of bed and getting around.  Neither had the shot, both wore masks and distanced.  They think they got the virus from the door dash guy.  

Recently I was working with troops from Singapore.  They did the same thing.  Shut down briefly, treated everyone quickly, and then decided to treat it like the yearly flu outbreaks that happen everywhere.  They said it really had almost no effect on them daily after a few months of being cautious.  We don't like to preemptively treat things like obesity, hypertension etc.  We like giving people pills and shots after the fact.  Its a shame.

20 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

uh huh.

So when you scream out at people to “listen to the science!” Or call them science deniers, you aren’t taking about RCT peer reviewed science published in medical journals, what you really mean is “listen to Dr Fauci” who claimed he was the science. 

The vaccines are safe.

I am sure that there are some people who had some negative reaction to them.... because nothing is going to be safe for 100% of the population.

Something like 2% of the population in the US has some allergic reaction to Ibuprofen.......so millions and millions of people can't take that particular drug.....yet it is considered safe because the vast majority  the population can take it with no problem.

When you look at the sheer number people have have had the vaccine (hundreds and hundreds of millions of people world wide) and then look at the fractional number of people who have had some sort of significant negative reaction .....the numbers are just stupidly low.

Here's how you know that it was deemed safe..

Rich white suburbanites including Trump and his entire family were the first ones in line to get the vaccine.

9 minutes ago, gazoo said:

So when you scream out at people to “listen to the science!” Or call them science deniers, you aren’t taking about RCT peer reviewed science published in medical journals, what you really mean is “listen to Dr Fauci” who claimed he was the science. 

my dude, you can't even research well enough to remove a misattributed quote from your signature. not taking your assurance that you read and understood "literally hundreds" of peer reviewed studies.

51 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

my dude, you can't even research well enough to remove a misattributed quote from your signature. not taking your assurance that you read and understood "literally hundreds" of peer reviewed studies.

Well, your belligerent denial changes nothing. It only shows your bias, you don’t really want to know the science because you know what you’ve been told by Fauci is largely utter BS. 

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

The vaccines are safe.

I am sure that there are some people who had some negative reaction to them.... because nothing is going to be safe for 100% of the population.

Something like 2% of the population in the US has some allergic reaction to Ibuprofen.......so millions and millions of people can't take that particular drug.....yet it is considered safe because the vast majority  the population can take it with no problem.

When you look at the sheer number people have have had the vaccine (hundreds and hundreds of millions of people world wide) and then look at the fractional number of people who have had some sort of significant negative reaction .....the numbers are just stupidly low.

Here's how you know that it was deemed safe..

Rich white suburbanites including Trump and his entire family were the first ones in line to get the vaccine.

Please provide the science you are using to draw the conclusion the vaccines are safe.

I look forward to see this. 

21 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

how about you provide, I don't know, two dozen of the "literally hundreds" of peer reviewed articles you read?

We are taking specifically about his conclusive statement that the vaccines are safe. Where is this science? 

So let’s make this easier, if the vaccines are experimental and haven’t gone through the normal rigorous drug trials required to draw conclusions that a drug might be safe for most people, how could anyone conclude they are safe? There is no science, that is a fake narrative that is out there. No one knows if they are safe over the long term.

Regarding the short term, where are the statistics that are being kept by our government showing vaccine side effects? Oh, the government sends you to the VAERS site, but warns you it isn’t reliable. So they can track how many people died and how many people have been infected, but they can’t track side effects? Interesting. 

2 minutes ago, gazoo said:

We are taking specifically about his conclusive statement that the vaccines are safe. Where is this science? 

No, I'm talking about the "literally hundreds" of peer reviewed studies you read, those that, if we had read and "had a modicum of common sense and simply entry level critical thinking skills," we would have seen "it was obvious we were being lied to"

27 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

No, I'm talking about the "literally hundreds" of peer reviewed studies you read, those that, if we had read and "had a modicum of common sense and simply entry level critical thinking skills," we would have seen "it was obvious we were being lied to"

You have no interest in learning the truth. You are in belligerent denial. I could show you scores of peer reviewed science and absolutely nothing will change your hardened, biased position. You still haven’t acknowledged being lied to about anything.