Haha, Atlantic article about “amnesty” for everyone who was wrong about COVID, the jabs, killing grandma, insisting we listen to the experts!

gazoo

36 minutes ago, gazoo said:

And in some instances, such as what I experienced here when everything  that I was say8mg has turned out to be true, some had no understanding of the available information and instead believed everything their government told them.

Has The Storm come yet? When is Durham releasing his report? When is Trump gonna declas Crossfire Hurricane?

Are you tired of all this god**** winning yet? 

4 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Gazoo being a moron on AFMB?

<checks notes back to mid 1990s>

Yep. Sounds right.

Why don’t you take the bandana off that you wear while driving your car (alone) to protect yourself and get some more boosters?

Also, you demanded we “LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS!!!! “, which going by your own advice means you are jabbing your own babies with the experimental vax. 

And please, remember, you are getting jabbed to protect others. Don’t kill grandma. 

i can’t wait for the hearings. This place should be a lot of fun when the whole truth is exposed about all the COVID lies you believed.

28 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Why don’t you take the bandana off that you wear while driving your car (alone) to protect yourself and get some more boosters?

Also, you demanded we “LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS!!!! “, which going by your own advice means you are jabbing your own babies with the experimental vax. 

And please, remember, you are getting jabbed to protect others. Don’t kill grandma. 

i can’t wait for the hearings. This place should be a lot of fun when the whole truth is exposed about all the COVID lies you believed.

giphy.gif

i notice no one is arguing the fact that they were lied to repeatedly by the government approved experts, and not only believed the lies, but propagated them, calling anyone who questioned the lies conspiracy theorists.

Father time always discloses the truth. And there is way more to come when republicans take over the house. Fauci is being deposed by a state attorney general now, so look forward to revisiting this forum in the following months.

interesting indeed. It’s almost as if you know it’s true but are refusing to admit  you were wrong. 😅 almost

2 hours ago, gazoo said:

i notice no one is arguing the fact that they were lied to repeatedly by the government approved experts, and not only believed the lies, but propagated them

Probably because that's the opposite of reality, but you're too stupid to realize that. Which is also why nobody feels like taking the time to try and explain it to you. 

Sure love when antivaxxers main argument is "yOu CaN sTiLl GeT tHiNg" as if most people believe the COVID vaccinations magically prevent you from getting it. That just wasn't ever the intention of the vaccines.

In before being told I wear a bandana on my face in my car when I both taught at school during COVID and haven't masked in months.

PS: COVID did kill my grandma 👍

1 hour ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Sure love when antivaxxers main argument is "yOu CaN sTiLl GeT tHiNg" as if most people believe the COVID vaccinations magically prevent you from getting it. That just wasn't ever the intention of the vaccines.

The lazy anti-vaxxer (the modern catchy phrase to complement conspiracy theorist, love those Clowns In America for the nudging) comment runs again.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anti-vaxxer

Unless you think we all should get these experimental shots just to be able to work, leave home or interact with others.

8 hours ago, gazoo said:

i notice no one is arguing the fact that they were lied to repeatedly by the government approved experts, and not only believed the lies, but propagated them, calling anyone who questioned the lies conspiracy theorists.

Father time always discloses the truth. And there is way more to come when republicans take over the house. Fauci is being deposed by a state attorney general now, so look forward to revisiting this forum in the following months.

interesting indeed. It’s almost as if you know it’s true but are refusing to admit  you were wrong. 😅 almost

I work for the military and was forced to take the "vaccine" or lose my job.  So, good troop that I am I went and got my two shots.  I did write a waiver, and it was basically ignored.  So, ever since the shot I have been dealing with heart issues.  My doctor has informed me that they are no longer advising anyone get a booster, as they have seen enough to warrant pause.  Cancer increases, heart issues with young athletes etc.  To each his or her own, get the shot if you feel it's what you and your family need.  I'm done with it.  And by no means am I anti-vaccine.  I have had literally all of them, and many that most people haven't.  

36 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

The lazy anti-vaxxer (the modern catchy phrase to complement conspiracy theorist, love those Clowns In America for the nudging) comment runs again.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anti-vaxxer

Unless you think we all should get these experimental shots just to be able to work, leave home or interact with others.

What do you do for a living?

20 hours ago, gazoo said:

With the likelihood in speaking to someone who drive around in his car alone, with a bandana around his face.

But I don't :shrug:

I know literately hundreds of people, even over 70 with comorbidities, that for Covid, treated it and never had to go to hospital and not a single one died. 

My cousin's husband died and he was a firefighter. The family got together 2 weeks ago because it's been a year since he passed. He was a good dude too and knew he was dying. I've seen it before.

14 minutes ago, lostone said:

Brain worms … antivaxxers have brain worms

Polio is coming back, so exciting.  This whole movement being started by a con man taking advantage of easily manipulated people is so sad 

You have to differentiate on this.  Anti-vaxxer to me is someone who does not in any way endorse ANY vaccine.  However, the Covid treatment can be separated from that as people may only have issue with this one, highly experimental "vaccine, Treatment, preventative measure" (as its been called throughout the pandemic times.)  I am one of those folks that thinks we each need to research anything we take prior to committing.  And frankly, I am the only person I trust.  But, to each his or her own.  If folks want the shot, they should have access to it.  However, if they do not wish it, they should not be forced to get it.  Pretty simple stuff.  

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

My doctor has informed me that they are no longer advising anyone get a booster, as they have seen enough to warrant pause.  Cancer increases, heart issues with young athletes etc.

i really hate to see this happening with you my brother. I had a friend who was running around screaming at everyone to get vaxxed and after he got his second shot he had a blood clot basically immobilize him. He has to move in with his parent who are taking care of him now. 

What is tragic is the gatekeepers of narrative continue to hide the alarming rate of sudden unexpected death among young healthy athletes, up in Canada dozens of young physician patients have died suddenly and unexpectedly, soccer players overseas are collapsing on the field of play, young student athletes here in the states in high school and college….mostly cardiac related, others blood clots etc.

And you are right, now I’m reading cancers are on the increase according to some studies.

That said, the media and their collaborating activist fact checkers who are wholly unqualified to be second guessing peer reviewed science and some of the worlds leading experts who have published dozens of studies in medical journals, are all some of our gullible public need to see to be able to fool them that none of this is going on. 

Notice people use the derogatory phrase antivaxxer? Not long ago I got my vaccine for shingles and tetanus. Perhaps they don’t understand the Covid jab isn’t a vaccine, it doesn’t stop transmission or infection which is what vaccines do. 

I do appreciate the liberal from the Atlantic admitting how terribly, tragically wrong the covidians were and asking for amnesty, but the harm they caused the world by believing the lies being told about Covid, the lockdowns, the so called vaccines is not yet known and still being revealed. These were experimental drugs that no one knows the long term health consequences to society yet.

18 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Bro sponge got the J&J, I think you and gazoo are sorely mistaken if you think he’s some liberal that lives a sheltered existence in fear of Covid 

I never got covid and doubled masked. But there was a time in early last year I was having a hard time breathing at night but I think it was from hitting the gravity bong for a week straight. Plus someone posted a study on how weed helps block covid so....

42 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

You have to differentiate on this.  Anti-vaxxer to me is someone who does not in any way endorse ANY vaccine.  However, the Covid treatment can be separated from that as people may only have issue with this one, highly experimental "vaccine, Treatment, preventative measure" (as its been called throughout the pandemic times.)  I am one of those folks that thinks we each need to research anything we take prior to committing.  And frankly, I am the only person I trust.  But, to each his or her own.  If folks want the shot, they should have access to it.  However, if they do not wish it, they should not be forced to get it.  Pretty simple stuff.  

Great post. I was of the same mind, if you want to be injected by an experimental drug, go for it, but don’t bully others into the same by promoting lies about it preventing transmission and infection. The big lie “pandemic of the unvaccinated” was believed by so many people who never asked for the science that backed that up, they just believed the government approved experts and ignored anyone else.

Also, very few Americans are actually anti vax. I’ve recently been vaccinated for shingles, got a tetanus shot.

20 hours ago, Domed Outter said:

Soak it up sponge, there will be plenty of grovelling from publications, "experts", sports leagues and "celebrities".

The severely misguided governments we all like to moan about, just some got blinded when it came to health, which is understandable up until the point that passed where they brought up the magic jabs should've been the eye opener.

8d7f3a59-3f13-466f-992f-49ec10b0cd3d_tex

I notice people still refuse to admit they were lied to repeatedly by the very “experts” they demanded we all listen to.

“Pandemic of the Unvaccinated” was a lie, there was no credible science to back this claim up. (Note: Activist Fact checkers don’t count)

”The vaccines are safe” this lie was repeated over and over by government approved experts, but there was no science to back this claim up. How could there be, it was experimental, was rushed through and had not gone through the  rigorous drug trials that are required. To this day no one knows the potential long term health consequences that may arise. 

“The pandemic will end if everyone gets vaccinated” Fauci made this ridiculous claim, it was never based in legitimate science. 

“we just need 15 days to slow the spread” which was a monumental deception. Years after this there were still lockdowns, mandates, etc.

”if you get vaccinated you won’t spread Covid” there was no sincere ever backing this lie up.

The lies about Covid need to be fully investigated and some people need to go to prison for their lies.

13 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Over a million people have died of Covid, with thousands more dying each week. Very few have had any serious reaction to the vaccines. It's just not a contest.

Well then get your booster, no one is suggesting you shouldn’t. 

I went the safe and effective treatment path, lived my life normally and when I got Covid, I treated it immediately and was only sick with flu like symptoms for two days. I commenced working out the following weekend at full strength. Many of my friends and family did same, some older with multiple comorbidities, just treated the Covid infection immediately upon symptoms and none of us had any severe symptoms , none had to be hospitalized and none died.

Covid was utterly lethal to a segment of people who were older and unhealthy who didn’t treat it. The Covid protocol for high risk to just go home if you get Covid and hope you don’t need to go to hospital was evil. Never in the history of respiratory viruses has the protocoL been “just go home and hope you don’t die”, we’ve always recommended a host of treatments upon onset of respiratory viruses. Even if they were vaxxed it ended many peoples lives.  

I read literally hundreds of peer reviewed studies, dozens RCTs, showing efficacy of early treatment. So that’s the route I went.