John Lynch should win GM of the year for his work building the Miami Dolphins

SwampyMux12

On 11/1/2022 at 10:07 PM, SwampyMux12 said:

For those who don't feel like following the link, the Dolphins have used the picks acquired in the Trey Lance trade to draft Jaylen Waddle, trade for Tyreek Hill, and trade for Bradley Chubb... Insane! Dolphins won that trade, and it wasn't even close. 

He's doing good work for sure.  I think Font is doing solid work to.  Next year is the test.

49 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

He's doing good work for sure.  I think Font is doing solid work to.  Next year is the test.

I should have clarified a little better... John Lynch is the 9ers GM. That horrible trade up he made for Trey Lance absolutely set up the Dolphins! They made an absolute killing off those 3 firsts he gave them.

1 minute ago, SwampyMux12 said:

I should have clarified a little better... John Lynch is the 9ers GM. That horrible trade up he made for Trey Lance absolutely set up the Dolphins! They made an absolute killing off those 3 firsts he gave them.

That was a dumb*** move on his part.  The kid has upside, but he played second tier ball as a man amongst boys. 

On 11/1/2022 at 10:07 PM, SwampyMux12 said:

For those who don't feel like following the link, the Dolphins have used the picks acquired in the Trey Lance trade to draft Jaylen Waddle, trade for Tyreek Hill, and trade for Bradley Chubb... Insane! Dolphins won that trade, and it wasn't even close. 

Don't forget the true impetus was the Laremy Tunsil trade. The Texans were the original owners of the #3 pick used on Lance.