November Game Thread 2022

jayu70

On 11/12/2022 at 10:42 PM, Expert Poster said:

My mom passed away this week so I haven't been following too closely, but I see Nate is still being Nate. 

I would say what made it better for me when my Mother moved on was that I said everything I wanted to say to her and spent every minute I wanted with her and knew we were best friends when she left. 

I know the initial pain is a B but when you think about her that way, it brings tears of joy at times as well. 

I will never say it gets easier necessarily, because to this day I miss the heck out of her(21 years as of November 1st) but it does become more manageable I can say over time. 

On 11/12/2022 at 10:29 PM, blkbigdog35 said:

One thing I have learned about basketball is that sometimes you have to leave worrying about matchups to the other guy and just play who you are going to play. 

When I was young, I was obsessed with always matching the other team. Sometimes you have to let THEM figure it out and you just play.

6 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

One thing I have learned about basketball is that sometimes you have to leave worrying about matchups to the other guy and just play who you are going to play. 

When I was young, I was obsessed with always matching the other team. Sometimes you have to let THEM figure it out and you just play.

Teams I played on we always made them match us.  We would always trap and press no matter who it was because we wanted to dictate everything.