November Game Thread 2022

jayu70

Just now, Expert Poster said:

Onyeka and Jalen making big time plays against Giannis warms my heart. (Nothing against Giannis, who seems like a genuinely great guy.)

Giannis is one of my 4 favorite players and I was seriously happy for him winning the 'ship, but I'll always be rooting for the Hawks to beat him.

With that said, Onyekaaaa!!!

I'm wrong about at least as much as I'm right about when it comes to sports, but I really did have a good feeling about tonight, even after the Trae news. 

Just feels like we're not afraid of this Bucks team, going back to the ECF two years ago. 

Giannis apparently said he can tell most defenders are scared trying to defend him, but the Hawks are one team that have guys that aren't afraid to challenge him. 

I'd give him Justin's minutes first. Aaron provides better defense and more ball handling. 

Regardless, I feel pretty good about our bench right now. 

I've still got more faith in Justin. Yeah he's been bricking but Justin is still a big guy and a noticeably good defender.  Aaron is smaller and makes some boneheaded decisions some times (because he's 6'0 and clearly not a PG)