#1 Tennessee vs #3 Georgia

Carter

21 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Bulletin board material?? These coaches can’t put their name on these comments.  

I'm tired of all the TN hype for this game. Deliberately ignoring statistics. Talking about how great TN defense is when it just finally showed up last game, etc, etc.

Josh Heupel magic number 30 points. He's 43-7 when scoring 30 points. Kirby is 53-1 when scoring 30 pts.

20 minutes ago, fuego said:

I'm tired of all the TN hype for this game. Deliberately ignoring statistics. Talking about how great TN defense is when it just finally showed up last game, etc, etc.

Josh Heupel magic number 30 points. He's 43-7 when scoring 30 points. Kirby is 53-1 when scoring 30 pts.

yeah that is the most comical part about this.  i keep hearing how good the vol's defense is.. LOL  Huh?  That is ridiculous. 

23 minutes ago, fuego said:

Just a lot of noise bro.  I have tuned it out!

Everybody on this podcast is on Tennessee and the points, **** everybody on there sounds like they got Tennessee winning outright. Sticks in my craw a bit even as a fan, think we are about to see where the 2022 Georgia Bulldogs mindset is at one way or another. I ain't betting against CKS, this is as statement game, with loads of recruits attending. 

21 hours ago, RandomFan said:

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/hendon-hooker-strikes-nil-deal-with-frenchs-mustard

Name, image and likeness sponsorships have been the source of a lot of controversy in college sports, and for valid reason, as boosters have pushed the limits of ways to legally pay athletes.

But every now and again, a deal gets announced that shows why so many people were in favor of legalizing NIL.

Tennessee quarterback Hendon Hooker just signed one of those. It might be the most perfect NIL deal yet.

Hooker has reached an endorsement deal with French's mustard, according to Matt Murschel of the Orlando Sentinel. The company even created a one-of-a-kind, mustard-themed pair of sneakers for Hooker.

Keep hearing 49 points a game.

Funny thing happens when you take the cupcake schools out of each team's point totals.

That's Ball St, Akron & UT Martin for the Vols

That's Samford and Kent State for the Dawgs, debated on calling Vandy a cupcake game, decided that a conference foe and common opponent could stay.

You do that, and here's the point totals

Vols

208- 128 total
42- 25 per game

GA

262-62
44- 10 per game

Suddenly that 7 extra  points a game disappears for Tenn, they actually score 2 points a game less and they allow 2.5 times the points that the Dawgs do.
Tenn has a really good offense, but they averaged 62 a game playing cupcakes.

36 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Line has moved to UGA -9, hmmm wonder why?

Random already posted it, but the guys who are the big money betters put the big money on UGA and they usually bet the day before or day of the game.  They get as much information before laying down the bets.  The regular people bets were very high in tennessee's favor.