WLOCP 2022: Florida vs #1 Georgia

Carter

6 hours ago, sdogg said:

So what's the story with Ark?

His situation is one of the weirdest I have ever seen in athens.  They keep talking about him dealing with issues and it sounds like it's mental more than anything and that stuff you have no idea how long a player rebounds there.. He is dressing out and playing in garbage time so it's clear they are bringing him along slowly.  

7 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

Turnovers have to freaking stop period.  We will not win out if we don't value the ball and I am sick of seeing our guys make it harder on this team with turnovers.  Just stop that freaking nonsense.  Also we have got to get healthy and yet we continue to take big hits.  Nolan might miss next weekend and even chambliss went out again late and I hope he didn't hurt his hamstring.  AD Mitchell needs to get back.  We have got to score over 40 to win this coming weekend and I don't know if we can.. Right now after seeing this team play I believe the volunteers rolls us.  Our dbs are playing like crap and honestly they should be a strength this year.  Both starks and smith had boneheaded plays.  That long td was due to our safety wanting to play hero ball.. It was pathetic!!!  We were never in doubt of winning this game, but it was 28 to 20 due to turnovers.  We also tackled poorly.   

Also, the receivers have to catch the balls that hit them squarely in the hands. We won easily and I’m happy…. But if we had played Tennessee, game over. Stets making some mental mistakes as well. We have the talent and I know ee have injuries and are young, but we can’t keep using this as an excuse.

But…..if….. and I do mean if we beat the Vols..  I’ll not mention this for the rest of our season. So I sure hope that if is turned into we did. 

GO DAWGS!

On 10/29/2022 at 1:08 PM, RandomFan said:

UF game prediction: 42-10 Dawgs. 

I'm just curious to see how big the line is for the Tenn game after we beat down Flerduh today. I'm guessing we are favored by at least 11. Early UT game prediction: 48-17 Dawgs.  

Got the UGA 42 part correct. Took 3 turnovers to boost FLA up to 20. 

The early lines are out: UGA favored by 11.5. https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/ncaaf/georgia-vs-tennessee-opening-odds-bulldogs-favorites-week-10-sec-tilt/

Still sticking with 48-17 prediction for 10erC. All you doubters should be ashamed of yourselves. TEN is going to learn this week what getting bullied in the trenches feels like. And they aren't gonna have a good time. 

7 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Got the UGA 42 part correct. Took 3 turnovers to boost FLA up to 20. 

The early lines are out: UGA favored by 11.5. https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/ncaaf/georgia-vs-tennessee-opening-odds-bulldogs-favorites-week-10-sec-tilt/

Still sticking with 48-17 prediction for 10erC. All you doubters should be ashamed of yourselves. TEN is going to learn this week what getting bullied in the trenches feels like. And they aren't gonna have a good time. 

GA is num 6 in points scored, num 2 in points allowed

TN is num 1 in points scored,  num 26 in points allowed

One of those numbers is not like the others.