**TNF: Ravens vs. Buccaneers**

VTCrunkler

3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

What time will they show her again? 

I think she one of the sideline reporters. She had a piece on Lamar Jackson during the pregame.

Sweet baby Jesus….

Edited by Emmitt

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

I see that differently.

If she really loves Tom then why make him give up his passion sooner than he feels comfortable doing so?

I would feel the way you do if Brady weren't already as accomplished or old as he is. He's already done everything a player in the NFL would dream of doing, and then some. He has nothing left to prove and is now just out there taking hits, fortunate that he has yet to have any major injuries outside of 2008. 

6 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Apparently, she told him to either retire, or she's gone for good. I can't respect a man who would choose worthless football over his family. 

I’m calling BS on that story from today. She’s been living by herself for months now and they both already have divorce lawyers that are communicating. Seems she’s already gone for good.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I see that differently.

If she really loves Tom then why make him give up his passion sooner than he feels comfortable doing so?

She's tired of him getting banged up, and it's affecting his family time. Let's be real man. If you love football more than her, then you should have married football. He's played in the NFL for 20+ years, and has won 7 Super Bowl. What in the F could he be possibly interested in?