**TNF: Ravens vs. Buccaneers**

VTCrunkler

3 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

What's crazy is every team in the NFC South needs to find ther franchise QB....But we're all fighting for a playoff spot.. 

This could be good for the young Falcons... Fighting for the division already.. Albeit a sorry one.. lol

It is funny that the last time that the division was this bad, there were 3 franchise QBs in the division with 2 likely hall of famers.

17 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

How pissed do you think the Panthers GM will be if they win too many games and can't pick the quarterback they want?

I am hoping they go a sweet 7-10, get swept by us but do us a nice favor and sweep the Bucs and Saints.

Meanwhile they will only have a pick in the 8-12 range and have to trade a fortune if they want to get one of the top 3.

21 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

How pissed do you think the Panthers GM will be if they win too many games and can't pick the quarterback they want?

One of the benefits of the Cmac trade is that now they have multiple 2nd and third round of picks.

So they have some trade ammunition.

Back at draft time and over the summer nobody would have thought we would be in first place right now, albeit is in a weak division. Seems I remember theSeahawks won their division and made the playoffs at 7-9 a few years back. I will take it. Our future looks brighter than any other team in our division. 

7 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I am hoping they go a sweet 7-10, get swept by us but do us a nice favor and sweep the Bucs and Saints.

Meanwhile they will only have a pick in the 8-12 range and have to trade a fortune if they want to get one of the top 3.

A likely scenario