**TNF: Saints vs Cardinals**

VTCrunkler

Just now, falconsd56 said:

I am telling ya....I think Kingsbury gets fired during the season.

Agreed. The fact that they will win this football game against a pretty sorry Saints team just isn't going to help them going forward. I expected a lot more from the Cardinals but they look pretty bad overall.

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Agreed. The fact that they will win this football game against a pretty sorry Saints team just isn't going to help them going forward. I expected a lot more from the Cardinals but they look pretty bad overall.

A Qb like Kyler would go off in AS offense. An even better version of Mariota. Kliff is clueless.

7 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

A Qb like Kyler would go off in AS offense. An even better version of Mariota. Kliff is clueless.

It’s what happened to Mariota in Tennessee. From 2015-2018, LaFleur and Robiskie tried to make him a pocket passer and it just didn’t fit his skill set at all. He only started for AS for 7 games in Tennessee and was benched and the request of the HC Vrabel. 

EDIT: I only logged in to say the Saints suck. But my point remains that Mariota, despite his faults, has been misused most of his career 

Edited by dirtybirds233

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Ehh.

He still makes bad decisions.

He is a fast little ****** but as a QB....he is meh.

Plus , I am not sure that he can handle a coach like Smith.

This year yeah. He has been deadly most of his career. Injuries have always been his one problem. He looks checked out at this point. With an idiot like Kliff running the circus it's not shocking.