**TNF: Saints vs Cardinals**

VTCrunkler

I can't find the game ---- I think it's on Amazon or something, and I dang sure ain't signing up and paying for that ish, just to see The Aints get a mudhole stomped in the backside --- may have to wait 'til tomorrow to see the outcome of this one...

Just now, FalconJim said:

I can't find the game ---- I think it's on Amazon or something, and I dang sure ain't signing up and paying for that ish, just to see The Aints get a mudhole stomped in the backside --- may have to wait 'til tomorrow to see the outcome of this one...

Yeah you have to watch it on Amazon. They may have a free trial.

7 minutes ago, red falcon said:

What happened to them? They were on the way to the super bowl. As falconx fans though we know how quickly you can fall from the top.

They were overrated to begin with. Kingsbury wasn't even the best coach in college. They bought this garbage of him and Murray. Both got paid. Robbery in the desert. 

6 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

You can have NFL+ on Streaming Devices as well. 

Yeah, but I don't think games would be available for you on the TV version unless you have Amazon, ESPN or any additional streaming cable app to log into from the TV NFL+ app.

Mobile only for the local and primetime games with just the app alone due to TV streaming and mobile streaming being different rights.

Edited by DonOfThemBirds