2022 Regular Season Rest of the League Thread

GEORGIAfan

15 hours ago, Tribal Chief said:

That looked nasty at first glance. The good is that it was all ball and not a dirty play and Zion got back up

It’s ok, you were wanting that tried BEFORE we broke him.(if my memory serves me correctly)

And that version wasn’t so bad.

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

It’s ok, you were wanting that tried BEFORE we broke him.(if my memory serves me correctly)

And that version wasn’t so bad.

I think you meant to respond to me. Unfortunately I can't make that excuse lol... I was open to the idea this past year/early off-season because I thought his trade value had plummeted to a point where we might be able to get him for cheap. My thinking was he would boost the defense and be a secondary playmaker.

I did give a lot of caveats, such as the mental/work ethic side of it, but regardless, definitely glad Schlenk and Fields didn't take the bait lol. 

13 hours ago, Expert Poster said:

I think you meant to respond to me. Unfortunately I can't make that excuse lol... I was open to the idea this past year/early off-season because I thought his trade value had plummeted to a point where we might be able to get him for cheap. My thinking was he would boost the defense and be a secondary playmaker.

I did give a lot of caveats, such as the mental/work ethic side of it, but regardless, definitely glad Schlenk and Fields didn't take the bait lol. 

Well in that case… 

There is no hope for you… may God take mercy on your troubled soul. 

🤣