Alabama wide receiver Jermaine Burton accused of hitting rival fans.

SacFalcFan

Look, I'm not a JB fan and my purpose here isn't to defend him. Buuuut... LoL.....how about the fans stay off the field. And who knows what the  fans were saying to the players after an emotional game.

Don't want trouble? Don't go looking for it.

1 hour ago, sirlot said:

Look, I'm not a JB fan and my purpose here isn't to defend him. Buuuut... LoL.....how about the fans stay off the field. And who knows what the  fans were saying to the players after an emotional game.

Don't want trouble? Don't go looking for it.

Yeah, I hear you, but you can get sued for... anything. Stay off the field not withstanding. 

Maybe nothing happens, but go sit in court after being charged with assault and see what happens when only excuse is "should not have been on field", and "she was looking for trouble". 

From what I hear her Dad is a big wig. 

On 10/21/2022 at 7:28 PM, OrthoPTSD said:

Yeah, I hear you, but you can get sued for... anything. Stay off the field not withstanding. 

Maybe nothing happens, but go sit in court after being charged with assault and see what happens when only excuse is "should not have been on field", and "she was looking for trouble". 

Agreed. Not a smart move by LB. Have to control your emotions. It's ok to feel mad, it's not ok to act out and make bad decisions that can affect your life.

It's an unfortunate situation. I think both LB and the fans could've made smarter desicions there. Well maybe not the fans, I don't think most Tenn fans are capable of that. 😂

On 10/21/2022 at 7:28 PM, OrthoPTSD said:

her dad has friends in the courts for sure if hes a big wig.

burton definitely getting something.

1 hour ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

her dad has friends in the courts for sure if hes a big wig.

burton definitely getting something.

It’s really sad. Burton left a national championship team to get more playing time. He now endures a huge loss….and…. He would have ended up with significant playing time here with all the WR injuries. And now this infraction…. Sad.

3 hours ago, Wardog357 said:

It’s really sad. Burton left a national championship team to get more playing time. He now endures a huge loss….and…. He would have ended up with significant playing time here with all the WR injuries. And now this infraction…. Sad.

After transferring to Bama.. sad? 

No No No GIF