It's Game Day! October Game Thread 2022

jayu70

Biggest worry for us is our 2nd unit. There is no spacing in the 2nd unit. We need Bogi or AJ to really balance out that unit. 

Funny how after years of having too much depth, we are not at a point where we don't have enough. However, I think the latter is still a better problem to have. I love how JC/DJM/Trae are playing and I think it will only get better from here. 

1 hour ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Biggest worry for us is our 2nd unit. There is no spacing in the 2nd unit. We need Bogi or AJ to really balance out that unit. 

Funny how after years of having too much depth, we are not at a point where we don't have enough. However, I think the latter is still a better problem to have. I love how JC/DJM/Trae are playing and I think it will only get better from here. 

I hated seeing Huerter go. Hate that he was too good to just be a shooter off the bench 😆 

13 hours ago, Willy Mo said:

I don't mind us playing ORL/HOU a little close. The season just started and they're young and hungry. Those teams don't start getting beat up like that until around game 40 when they realize they aren't good.

CHA will be the team we really should blowout. Full of turmoil and no hope to move ahead. 

Great to see Hawks pulled away at the end. It gives a much different vibe about the potential of this season. Especially since they played very sloppy with missing shots and many turnovers throughout the early half of the game.

15 hours ago, Willy Mo said:

I don't mind us playing ORL/HOU a little close. The season just started and they're young and hungry. Those teams don't start getting beat up like that until around game 40 when they realize they aren't good.

CHA will be the team we really should blowout. Full of turmoil and no hope to move ahead. 

Yeah, and banged up. LaMelo is out and Rozier is doubtful. Hopefully the Hawks come out with a strong start and the rookies are able to get some run in the 2nd half. No reason to let this Hornets team hang around. 

On 10/22/2022 at 9:45 AM, GEORGIAfan said:

It looks like everyone is waiting on Trae when they first come out. 

It seems to move better when he is subbed out for Murray. 

I think once or IF “everyone”(yes that includes Trae) understands their role they will be fine.

17 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I agree but I think once these guys get a few more games together I think we will see a big difference.

On Both ends of the floor I say. 

There are so many more new moving parts on this team and it will take a while for them to hit their stride. 

Which is why us STILL winning now is so big.