LCS Games

For the A

1 hour ago, For the A said:

Houston will be tough to beat. Braves did catch a break last year by not having to face JV and Lance McCullers Jr. Also Valdez and Javier seem to be much improved from last year 

We caught a break but Houston wasn't exactly squaring up our pitching either. They scored 4 total runs in the 4 games we won. 

I will never, ever, ever, root for the Phillies, any day of my life, ****, I hate just about every NL East division rival out there, least hated are the Nationals and even then I still hate them in general, but not on the level like the Phillies, Mets, & most definitely the Marlins. 

With that being said, if the Phillies go all the way, it'll be the 3rd time in 4 seasons the World Series champion comes out of the NL East. Which would be a big deal. Our 5 straight division titles looking more impressive. 

Judge hit .063 in the ALCS. He hit .138 overall in the playoffs with 2 HR, 3 RBI. All of the damage was in the ALDS, he didn't go deep or drive in a run the entire LCS. His playoff career is now at .211 with a .772 OPS. Mostly from WC games hold that up, he's a .199 hitter in his career outside of the WC game. 

5 hours ago, tl;dr said:

What a gross WS. Idk and idc who wins lol. Don’t like either team. Can’t pull for Philly for obvious reasons and can’t pull for Houston because they cheat. 

Its alright though because Atlanta Braves-Giants are about to skip a year and then win it again 

I'd be ok with Dusty getting a ring finally