Mods Please Deliver - Rest in Power FalconFanSince1970

On 10/27/2022 at 2:57 PM, falconfansince66 said:

Just seeing this and sorry to hear about my fellow FFS (FFS70) has passed as it has been a while since I've dropped in due to the passing of my wife recently.  My prayers and condolences to his family and friends.

I enjoyed reading many of his views, whether I agreed with him or not, but know we had mutual respect for each other going through all those early year turmoils and occasional high points, which seem to be so far and few in-between.  I'm sure he'd agree with me on these two points:  1 - Growing old sucks!  and 2 - Growing up a fan of this team does too but we continue to root for them regardless. 

RIP fellow FalconFanSince1970 - From FalconFanSince66! 

So sorry for your loss, FF66. I know it’s rough, but hang in there my man. 

8 hours ago, Vandy said:

So sorry for your loss, FF66. I know it’s rough, but hang in there my man. 

Thank you @Vandy.  Yeah, been rough.  She was a huge UGA fan too and that win vs Tennessee was awesome.  I know she's looking over me and our fur babies but it just sucks going through football season without her because she was so vocal (the cheerleader in her from high school). 

On 10/16/2022 at 2:11 PM, gazoo said:

Here is a recent pic of FFS70. Drop this pic in op

Desmond Von Williams’ Celebration of Life Memorial Service image

Birdfan (ff1970) was such a great guy.  I lost track of the times we talked before games and had a great time over at Gazoo's house to watch some fun Falcon games..  :)  He will be missed.  I spent some time talking to Gazoo this past week about how great of guy he was.  RIP friend.  

On 11/6/2022 at 4:48 PM, falconfansince66 said:

Thank you @Vandy.  Yeah, been rough.  She was a huge UGA fan too and that win vs Tennessee was awesome.  I know she's looking over me and our fur babies but it just sucks going through football season without her because she was so vocal (the cheerleader in her from high school). 

I am so sorry about your loss.. I can't imagine the pain you have endured.  I hope you the very best and your furbabies.  :)  

I'm very saddened to hear of his passing. I'd be lying if I said we always got along, but our disagreements were over silly stuff that doesnt really matter in the end: namely the Falcons. 

I always got the sense that he had a passion and love for this team which was pretty rare, even if he directed it in unique ways. To that end, he was very much a visible and vocal member of this community for a very very long time. I wish all the best to him, his family, and friends, both here and everywhere else. 

Rest well, sir. 

On 11/6/2022 at 1:21 AM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Ive been wondering where hes been. Always cracked me up with players names.

He was a legend. Wish he could have seen us win a bowl.

I believe he still has the option of watching, but it's probably not as important to him where he is now.

1 hour ago, midas_whale said:

I believe he still has the option of watching, but it's probably not as important to him where he is now.

You got that right... I'm 65 years old... I was saved in the old 1857 Dogwood Valley Baptist Church that my Ancestors built. The Bible says , "To be absent of the body is to be present with the Lord. " That is if you have ask God to save you threw His sons blood that was shed for the world. Jesus Christ , The Son of God. The greatest gift ever given is free for the asking. " Ye have not because ye ask not. " But those who refuse the Free Gift simply by asking , Will not See Heaven.  Call on Him today, Simply pray and ask God to save you threw His Son, Jesus Christ the Savior. All of time surrounds the Jesus Christ the Son of God and the Savior of the world. "AD stands After Jesus Death" for our sins.. And BC stands for Before Christ died." Believe on the Lord Jesus and thou shalt be saved," God said that , not me. If some of you are wondering about this Subject ,, Read my Sig... It's very   simple and God made Salvation so simple , that an 8 year old boy could understand and be saved like I did on March 27th 1966. I knew when we had the Alter call that night, That If I went to that old 1857 Alter my Great Grand Father built, and  ask God to save me, that He would and He did.. God also sayes in His Holy write,, The Bible that He will never leave me nor forsake me. And He never has and never will. God calls it Eternal Life.. He also said , " Ye have not because Ye ask not. I beg that all who reads this most important subject in your life.  Will choose to Receive Christ as you Savior. If you do , I promise you will say from that day forward,, It was the best day of your life when you Called on Jesus to save you soul. Yes!! I promise, even if you don't  believe me.. Believe what God said.. 

Its been 2022 years since Jesus died on the cross in you place , so that you can be saved by Faith alone.. The Believer is a child of God. The unbeliever will not see Heaven. But the greatest gift I've ever receieved was free for the asking.. I would beg all who reads this post to take time today and pray , and Ask God to save you.. He will never turn anyone away.. He love you so much God gave His only begotten Son to die in your place so you could simply believe what God said , Ask and it shall be given, Seek and ye shall find. knock and it shall be opened... Jesus is the Door to heaven.. you must trust Him by asking him to save you. I know this for a fact. Because I did this as an 8 year on boy, and God saved me the moment I trusted in Him. He will do the same for you, If you wll only ask Him to.  He will not bust you door down.. But God will come and knock at you heart. When he does, all you have to do is open that door and ask Him to come into your heart and save you...... This I promise ,, I've never met a person who said that God would not save them. And I know I never will . Because God wants you to be saved even more that you do. The Bible sayes in Romans 10:13 " For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, Shall be saved."  And God said this gift is Eternal,, you are not saved by your works,, you are saved because Jesus Christ died in your place so you can be saved simply by believing what He said.  You never know what day God will call you from this earth.