Mods Please Deliver - Rest in Power FalconFanSince1970

3 hours ago, Lethal said:

I’m not sure who has been tracking the thread or not but sadly @gazoohas informed us that our brother @FalconFanSince1970 has passed.

I had an up and down relationship with 70, he was stubborn and sometimes belligerent but only because that man was passionate about Falcon’s football.  I will always remember him for the level of knowledge and detail he had with his off-season mocks, his nicknames, his state line running joke, his patented “trust me” line.  70 I pray you are looking down on us all from Heaven and this team can finally give you your rest one day soon.

Rest easy @FalconFanSince1970you will be missed. 

RIP brother.

3 hours ago, Lethal said:

I’m not sure who has been tracking the thread or not but sadly @gazoohas informed us that our brother @FalconFanSince1970 has passed.

I had an up and down relationship with 70, he was stubborn and sometimes belligerent but only because that man was passionate about Falcon’s football.  I will always remember him for the level of knowledge and detail he had with his off-season mocks, his nicknames, his state line running joke, his patented “trust me” line.  70 I pray you are looking down on us all from Heaven and this team can finally give you your rest one day soon.

Rest easy @FalconFanSince1970you will be missed. 

Well said. 

Truth is I’ve been battling with that ornery old basterd since 2000. Yep, he was ornery  as FalconFan, too :)

But the truth is he also was one of the most knowledgeable football minds, and perhaps the most passionate falcons fan ever.

The truth is he also made this MB better. He made it interesting. He’d fight you, cuss you (in his special way), spout 90000 cliches at you; but he’d dialogue with you if you could keep up.

I never met the man in person, but after 22+ years of banter you do get to know a dude a bit. He was solid. He didn’t really pick on people and he loved football.

I do miss him, and will never EVER forget his brilliant and funny “in hindsight” mocks, and his calling TD “Comrade.” I will even miss him calling me smelly fish :)

RIP, dude. I hope you drive God crazy, but make him a Falcons fan and get your dam rest when we win a Lombardi!

4 hours ago, Lethal said:

Ohhh, no! Dammit.

@FalconFanSince1970, you were a real trip. Bled red and black at all times. A real force to be reckoned with on these boards. Rest in peace brother.

Edited by RunningThePiszOuttaTheBall

1 minute ago, RunningThePiszOuttaTheBall said:

You gotta tell us how you're managing to do that my friend.

I think it’s because all my life I’ve exercised and been in really good shape, even since a young boy.  My waist is still only 33 inches.  Keeping my heart muscle in good shape this whole time has been the key I think.