Mods Please Deliver - Rest in Power FalconFanSince1970

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

I knew it was something cause 70 would have definitely commented on the way the birds are running the ball. He loved a strong running game like myself and @Knight of God

Rest well 70!!

Oh no!!! 

He truly was one of my favorite people for almost 20yrs. Most didn't know but he was truly a good guy and loved every one of you, even the ones that didn't like him. He had a great sense of humor and was always trying to make it fun. He wasn't a troll, he was just a fun guy. 

I missed him already not being here, but now we all have to miss him. He was AFMB. One of the reasons I made an account, the reason I stayed, the reason I learned to post.

I love you Brother. Rest easy friend. 

3 hours ago, Lethal said:

I’m not sure who has been tracking the thread or not but sadly @gazoohas informed us that our brother @FalconFanSince1970 has passed.

I had an up and down relationship with 70, he was stubborn and sometimes belligerent but only because that man was passionate about Falcon’s football.  I will always remember him for the level of knowledge and detail he had with his off-season mocks, his nicknames, his state line running joke, his patented “trust me” line.  70 I pray you are looking down on us all from Heaven and this team can finally give you your rest one day soon.

Rest easy @FalconFanSince1970you will be missed. 

Rest in peace brother 

.... Maaaan.

RIP to one of the most passionate Falcons fans of all-time. Lord knows I've lost count how many times I clashed with him for over 15 years, but we definitely saw eye to eye on one thing: Falcons Fandom is both in our blood, and he has my respect, indefinitely.

Get some rest, and trust me.. We will get that ring for you.