LSU at Florida Game Thread

SacFalcFan

46 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

wow that is pretty dang bad.  the good thing is you guys are adding some defensive talent in recruiting, but you might need a new DC.  I hope you are doing well man. 

I’m doing very well.  I think it’s been about 10 years since I posted on these boards.  I was finally able to access the email address linked to my AFMB account and get logged back in today.  I’ve still been reading the boards periodically, just was unable to post.  How you been Sac?

33 minutes ago, featherz17 said:

I’m doing very well.  I think it’s been about 10 years since I posted on these boards.  I was finally able to access the email address linked to my AFMB account and get logged back in today.  I’ve still been reading the boards periodically, just was unable to post.  How you been Sac?

I was so excited to see your post man.. So happy that you are back posting again.  Hey i was wondering do you want to get a league together next year when they release the new NCAA game.  I know we played a few games in the past.  Things are going good overall man.  Just been through a lot this year.  You know the older you get the more friends and family you lose to death and it's been a rough year so far.  Great that you are doing good.  

2 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

I was so excited to see your post man.. So happy that you are back posting again.  Hey i was wondering do you want to get a league together next year when they release the new NCAA game.  I know we played a few games in the past.  Things are going good overall man.  Just been through a lot this year.  You know the older you get the more friends and family you lose to death and it's been a rough year so far.  Great that you are doing good.  

Sac, 

How can you become a moderator?