Walker-Warnock Debate: What you think?

11 hours ago, Sponge said:

Walker is basically Simple Jack.

Imagine a debate between Biden and Walker.....it would be a battle of incoherence.

Yeah, never thought Walker had much of a chance anyway outside of some of the idiots that live here in GA who thinks he's normal lol.

Anyone with a brain can see that man is not wrapped too tight. The clips of what I saw from the debate further proves it.

3 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, never thought Walker had much of a chance anyway outside of some of the idiots that live here in GA who thinks he's normal lol.

Anyone with a brain can see that man is not wrapped too tight. The clips of what I saw from the debate further proves it.

But this is how broken right-wingers brains are: I saw one post on Facebook "I'm more concerned about Warnock's future than Walker's past." 

And this was from a fairly intelligent girl I dated decades ago in high school. 

Walker is a terrible candidate, but all is not lost for him.  The Libertarian candidate (Chase Oliver) is currently polling around 4%, while Warnock and Walker are each around 46%.  High possibility this election is heading to a run-off.  And Republicans usually are better at getting their voters to show up for run-offs.

I think the best thing for Warnock would be for the governor's race to result in a run-off, too, so all the Abrams voters would help his election. Unfortunately, Kemp is starting to pull ahead of both Abrams and Hazel and he seems likely to avoid a run-off.

Edited by The Kingfish

53 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

But this is how broken right-wingers brains are: I saw one post on Facebook "I'm more concerned about Warnock's future than Walker's past." 

And this was from a fairly intelligent girl I dated decades ago in high school. 

Yeah true.

If Walker somehow wins, we Georgians may need to go elsewhere lol

1 hour ago, The Kingfish said:

Walker is a terrible candidate, but all is not lost for him.  The Libertarian candidate (Chase Oliver) is currently polling around 4%, while Warnock and Walker are each around 46%.  High possibility this election is heading to a run-off.  And Republicans usually are better at getting their voters to show up for run-offs.

I think the best thing for Warnock would be for the governor's race to result in a run-off, too, so all the Abrams voters would help his election. Unfortunately, Kemp is starting to pull ahead of both Abrams and Hazel and he seems likely to avoid a run-off.

If Stacy even sniffed a runoff Warnock has probably already won by like 7

9 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Neither is Warnock. Getting arrested for interfering with a police investigation into child abuse coming inside your own church? Not exactly sane. Lied about being targeted by the police. Has his on domestic abuse stuff going.on.

Give me the guy that at least understands that if you print trillions of dollars, the value of the dollar goes down and inflation ensues.

6 hours ago, The Kingfish said:

No-one votes for these grifters that steal money in Georgia outside of.ATL

I don't understand ATL keeps.getting worse, the Dems never keep a promise to the black community, and Dems have ran that city into the ground for how many decades?

Definition of insanity I guess

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Neither is Warnock. Getting arrested for interfering with a police investigation into child abuse coming inside your own church? Not exactly sane. Lied about being targeted by the police. Has his on domestic abuse stuff going.on.

Give me the guy that at least understands that if you print trillions of dollars, the value of the dollar goes down and inflation ensues.

First time hearing that about Warnock, not surprised. Much stuff goes on behind church walls that usually falls on deaf ears.

Both aren't great, but sadly we are more than likely stuck with one of the 2. I'm just saying that something is noticeably wrong mentally with Walker. He doesn't make sense most of the time and doesn't seem to be even halfway there upstairs. People forget that he also fought as a professional MMA fighter as a 40-50 year old man taking hits to the head along with his football career.

Heard most his family didn't even want him to run for senator.

On 10/15/2022 at 9:24 AM, DonOfThemBirds said:

DonOfThemBirds:  But did you see the debate?

Perhaps you would feel the same way even if you had.

I just want to point out that, judging from the applause I heard, he seemed to score some points with some of the folks there (and probably with some other folks watching). 

On 10/15/2022 at 7:01 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Did anybody bother to research what actually happened with Warnock?  Yes, Warnock was arrested for interfering with an investigation of child abuse at a church-run camp.  The charges were later dropped against Warnock for interfering.  The Deputy State's Attorney said their had been some "miscommunication."

All Warnock was trying to do was insure that the teen camp counselors had their lawyers present when questioned.  You know, their legal right.  That doesn't make him a bad guy.  Sounds like he was attempting to make sure that the teens had their rights protected.  I can't say if they actually did anything wrong, but "Everyone" is entitled to legal representation.  Even the worst among us.  That is at least one important step to keep innocent people from being railroaded.

As far as the domestic thing with Warnock's ex-wife, supposedly having her foot ran over.  I saw a recent commercial bringing that up again.  Quick Google search...Directly from the AJC..."Warnock wasn’t charged with a crime, and medical officials didn’t find visible signs of injury to the foot. Warnock told the AJC in March 2020 that her allegations “didn’t happen.”"

Politics is a dirty game.  That is why good people don't want to get involved.  If one side says something, better do your research.  Walker will get thousands of votes despite being a lier and saying out of his own mouth that he isn't that smart.  He made his decision years ago, left school for millions.  Don't lie now that you actually understand the value of a education and credentials.

Last thing I ever want to do is put a dishonest, self-centered person in office.

On 10/15/2022 at 4:01 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

If you think Walker understands the economy, I have some beach front property in AZ to sell you. Cheap.

I'm not in GA, so I can't vote there. But anyone who has seen Warnock and Walker talk, and still votes for Walker, should instantly be shot out of a cannon towards the sun. CTE is real. And that dude is patient zero.

Plus, fake badge.

11 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

If you think Walker understands the economy, I have some beach front property in AZ to sell you. Cheap.

I'm not in GA, so I can't vote there. But anyone who has seen Warnock and Walker talk, and still votes for Walker, should instantly be shot out of a cannon towards the sun. CTE is real. And that dude is patient zero.

Plus, fake badge.

Let me know when you put the transaction in escrow because I will throw in the bridge to get there at a very reasonable rate.

45 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Plus, fake badge.

I can agree.  I do think that Walker is 100% an example of what has good American people discouraged.  Like I said, he will get thousands of votes.  An his supporters will say over and over that its "their votes" to do with as they please.  They are team "R" and don't care about anything else but team "R" winning.  Like our democracy is a football game.  They will gladly line up to sell us all out.

You don't need to be a college graduate to be smart.  Being a college graduate doesn't all of a sudden make you an intelligent person.  People need to use common sense, but there is a lot of that lacking in our country.

People are acting as if there is a "magic" button that the President has that can fix all things.  Everyone in good, boom times like to talk about capitalism and how goods and services are worth whatever someone is willing to pay.  News flash, when somebody wins big, there is typically someone that loses.  Oil companies make record profits, share holders dance a jig, people at the pump lose.  Real-estate values go up, the owners jump for joy, yet the average buyer is priced out of the market, then apartment demand goes up which drives up prices.

Our economic system is a careful balancing act.  When business/producers wants everything tilted in their favor, average Joe/consumers lose.  The system will go out of balance and crash until things are corrected and more fair for the other side.

We have no choice but to get through it.  Maybe not make the same mistakes next time, but I doubt it.

I have said it before and I will say it again.

You folks in Georgia are lucky to have a quality candidate to choose from.

Warnock is a good and decent man who it seemingly genuine and wanting to help people.

That's a pretty rare thing.

It doesn't mean that he's perfect or that you wouldn't have a disagreement with him as far as policy or anything like that.... But he has a quality that a lot of politicians don't and you guys are really lucky to have the opportunity to vote for that.

58 minutes ago, thofin21 said:

I voted for Warnock today .He is a lot better than Walker .Mental health is a gentleman.God's grace and redemption are fine but too many issues. 

Yeah, I just can't understand how people would vote for Walker, outside of "he's on our team". What plan could that guy possibly have? The gist of it is "I used to play football and my brain is suffering from those effects". That's it.

Is anyone in here voting for Walker? If so, I'm genuinely curious to hear what policies he has put forward that are motivating you to vote for him?

18 hours ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Yeah, I just can't understand how people would vote for Walker, outside of "he's on our team". What plan could that guy possibly have? The gist of it is "I used to play football and my brain is suffering from those effects". That's it.

Is anyone in here voting for Walker? If so, I'm genuinely curious to hear what policies he has put forward that are motivating you to vote for him?

I would be interested to hear this as well.  Honestly, I don't think you will find it.  I think there is really some cognitive dissonance here.  I heard Dana Loesch say something to the effect that she didn't care if Walker paid to abort baby bald eagles.  All she wanted was another republican in the senate so her side would control it.

To me, that means you have no principals.  Again, you just want your team to win.  I don't want people like that in control.  As an African American man, I 100% believe my rights will be next.  They actually started with getting rid of section 5 of the voting rights act.  Then they moved to abortion.  Everything the right doesn't like, they will come for.  They already believe this false "replacement theory" narrative.  So Trump can have his immigrant wife and he can make sure her parents can come into the US via chain migration which he hates.  JD Vance can marry a woman who's parents were immigrants, but he pushes this theory that democrats love these immigrants because they are going to use them to replace the Americans that are already here and have been here for generations.  Again, he can do what he wants an marry an daughter of immigrants, but immigrants are bad for the US.

I just don't trust people that say this kind of crap.  Kari Lake and her "I'm going to win the election and I will accept that result".  She basically came out and left us all with the notion that she is not going to accept failure on her part.  You can't agree to the rules of the game, then we are not putting you on the schedule.

I suspect that people that vote for Walker have no defense of their position on him.

3 hours ago, isproab said:

All she wanted was another republican in the senate so her side would control it.

To me, that means you have no principals.  Again, you just want your team to win. 

This has largely been the modus operandi of the GOP since before Reagan was elected, and only becomes worse and worse with each passing year. The right wing propaganda machine promotes endless culture wars for a reason: can't have an "us vs them" if you don't have a 'them.'