This Could Potentially Reshape the Entire League

Sidecar Falcon

For years Snyder has been made of Teflon despite numerous allegations against him and his franchise. Apparently Snyder has collected “dirt” via a PI on multiple officials and owners around the league and is threatening to “blow up” the NFL if he loses his franchise. If this is true, I’m curious to see what information he possesses and what the fallout will be once it is revealed. 

• Sidecar Falcon changed the title to This Could Potentially Reshape the Entire League

Unless it's something horribly illegal, it won't surprise me that folks that can have literally anything they want have a few skeletons. 

I've always figured that every billionaire probably has a few 'side' women, dodges the **** out of their taxes, has questionable business dealings, and is probably a complete prick behind closed doors. 

2 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Unless it's something horribly illegal, it won't surprise me that folks that can have literally anything they want have a few skeletons. 

I've always figured that every billionaire probably has a few 'side' women, dodges the **** out of their taxes, has questionable business dealings, and is probably a complete prick behind closed doors. 

To get to that level of wealth you have to have a baseline level of sociopathy for sure

23 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

What were AB's scandals?

The lighting in Home Depot was downward only. The dark ceiling simulated “cave effect” and that is why some people subconsciously preferred Lowe’s. Uplight makes all the difference in retail. 

True story. Thanks to an aggressive relighting schedule they resolved the problem. Scandal averted. 

28 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

The lighting in Home Depot was downward only. The dark ceiling simulated “cave effect” and that is why some people subconsciously preferred Lowe’s. Uplight makes all the difference in retail. 

True story. Thanks to an aggressive relighting schedule they resolved the problem. Scandal averted. 

Yeah, I figured it would be something like that. Dude acting like Blank was trappin off of Hollywood Road behind the wash house. 

See the source image