NLDS: Phillies vs Braves

Unknøwn

12 minutes ago, AF89 said:

We have one of the coolest nightime atmospheres in baseball. 

Itd be like giving Penn State a home playoff game under the new college football format in a few years and putting it a noon.

Yeah I agree my first night game at Truist they did it and it was awesome 

58 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

It's gameday people! I'll be at work for this one unfortunately. Hopefully Fried and the offense are up to the challenge. 

Same man I gotta work too. Hoping to sneak a little bit of it while I’m working though

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

It's gameday people! I'll be at work for this one unfortunately. Hopefully Fried and the offense are up to the challenge. 

46 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Same man I gotta work too. Hoping to sneak a little bit of it while I’m working though

****.....that's messed up.....

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Yes, I'll be peeping. Tomorrow I'm heading out the door at 4:27 so I can get to the radio to hear then a 20 minute commute home to watch the rest. Today just sucks. 

4 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

3 hours ago, tl;dr said:

At the very least, I'll be streaming the radio feed on 680thefan.com. With how common remote work is now, I may just work the second half of the day from home. I'm only a 10 minute walk from the office.

3 minutes ago, For the A said:

I thought Austin Riley and Matt Olson breaking out of their slumps had to do with them hitting 4th and 5th respectively. In retrospect, maybe it was the time off that helped. Either way, I hope they perform for us. We need them. For the record, I think Travis D'Arnaud hitting third and bumping everyone down a notch may have been better.