NLDS: Phillies vs Braves

Unknøwn

26 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

He tore his Achilles twice. He tried to cover first and tore it. And I believe he had an exercise accident and tore it again. Not like he tore it cause of the way he pitches.  I can understand if he had Tommy John 3 times in one arm.

It's still an injury.

Pitchers are much more volatile than hitters both in injuries and production. Thats why you rarely see contracts handed out to them this soon.

28 minutes ago, For the A said:

I don’t understand moving game 3 to FS1. But games 4 and 5 is Saturday and Sunday so you have college football and NFL on Fox 

Don’t want to potentially make WWE Smackdown fans upset.

I think the key to Game 1 is having a quick 1-2-3 inning to open the game and for us to knock in few early runs in the first inning. At a day game, we need something to get the crowd on their feet early as possible. When it's rocking, we're gonna be very hard to beat.

4 minutes ago, ATLBham said:

I think the key to Game 1 is having a quick 1-2-3 inning to open the game and for us to knock in few early runs in the first inning. At a day game, we need something to get the crowd on their feet early as possible. When it's rocking, we're gonna be very hard to beat.

My keys, score more than them. 

9 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

My keys, score more than them. 

Definitely. I just want a sizeable lead on them in early innings and then go for the jugular. I'm feeling confident but when these games finally start, I get really antsy and nervous. PLAYOFF ATLANTA BASEBALL IS HERE!

AA said they will likely have the final roster done tonight. Whether they release it or not is a different story. He said don't rule anyone out at this point. Right now they're just waiting on the word on Strider tonight then they'll wrap up the roster.