The Official Bump Until Jerome Boger is Fired Thread!

Lamar took a hit that was worse than that today and there was no flag. Kenny Pickett got drilled right as he was sliding and there was no flag. 

Literally only Tom Brady gets that call late in the game. And of course yes, that play shouldn’t have mattered. They should have been off the field a few plays before but a phantom holding call extended the drive 

The NFL has forced this call with recent Tua events. Because of that he had to throw the flag. Now having said that it was a horrible call, I understand protecting the QB, the most important position on the field. 

My contention is a game speed that is a difficult call. But since it's so egregious I wish the rules were in place to review such a call which would've been overturned. 

I just hate whining about a call costing us a game though. If We had taken care of business in the first half, bad play calling, bad quarterback play, missed field goal, multiple missed interceptions, we wouldn't had to rely on a refs call. That should be a lesson learned about playing all 4 quarters.

2 hours ago, ItsJustMe said:

The NFL has forced this call with recent Tua events. Because of that he had to throw the flag. Now having said that it was a horrible call, I understand protecting the QB, the most important position on the field. 

My contention is a game speed that is a difficult call. But since it's so egregious I wish the rules were in place to review such a call which would've been overturned. 

I just hate whining about a call costing us a game though. If We had taken care of business in the first half, bad play calling, bad quarterback play, missed field goal, multiple missed interceptions, we wouldn't had to rely on a refs call. That should be a lesson learned about playing all 4 quarters.

If they "had to throw the flag," then they could have started with Vea's sack of Mariota earlier in the game.

The truth is, that's an excuse.  And not a good one.