The Official Bump Until Jerome Boger is Fired Thread!

1 minute ago, Emmitt said:

Absolutely! That game was abysmal.

I watched the Tim Donagee (sp) Netflix movie. These guys can make up any outcome that they want.

Sure can. I remember being in college talking about that game and even though I was a Lakers fan I knew the Kings got cheated. I mean I was still happy about it cause I won money when the Lakers won the series lol

38 minutes ago, octoslash said:

People need to shut up about 'fixed'.

Was the NBA 'fixed' because Michael Jordan got every call?

There's a big difference between corruption and incompetence. Learn that difference.

It's not 'fixed'.  Brady just gets those calls like MJ did.

Yeah, the NBA is fixed too. That's why guys like you wanna say LeBron James is a crybaby, etc. He's just the Ric Flair of the NBA. He makes more money losing for your pleasure. 

1 hour ago, DirtybyrdGA said:

A Twitter user said Conyers,  so have at it.

It’s funny because property ownership is available to the public online, I’m surprised that is still a thing. If you know the county it only takes seconds to find an address for a person if they use their legal name to buy. Whether they live there or not, that’s another thing.

2 hours ago, octoslash said:

There's a big difference between corruption and incompetence. Learn that difference.

This game was fixed.  It was a non-existing hold in the first quarter, too.

4 hours ago, Jesus said:

Meanwhile in NYC

Goodell: Jerome I have some bad news.

Boger: What is it?

Goodell: There's a thread over at TATF that there gonna keep bumping until your fired.

Boger: TATF? My god. I thought they only talked about the Falcons. It's right there in the name.

Goodell: I know. They even have a meme featuring former president William Howard Taft.

Boger: The fat one?

Goodell: He used to be. Look Jerome I can't let this stand. I can't let them keep bumping the thread. I gotta let you go.

Boger: I understand.

Bro, I am dead 

5 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Seriously, if anyone finds his house please limit your protest to yellow flags and eyeglasses. I don’t want him and his wife getting hurt. 

Mostly because you can’t fire them as easily. But I guess also because violence is not the answer. 

His address is available on the Rockdale County tax assessors office. He only has one piece of property listed. I’d post it but that might be going too far.

1 hour ago, thanat0s said:

Yeah, people talking about finding a guy’s house lost me. He’s straight up a dirty ref, imo, but doxing people is dangerous in this day and age.

Y’all need to stow that chatter before some nut job takes it too far, and you’re asked to come in for questioning. Just friendly advice. 

So is forking his front yard off the table?  Asking for a friend.

6 hours ago, octoslash said:

Mostly, I agree...

BUT THEN I think about the fact that the Falcons were 4-0 against the spread...and the Buccs were favored by 10 (an extremely large point spread to go AGAINST the #8 points scoring team in the league)...

Now, the only way for Vegas to cover that spread (and avoid losing another week to Falcon betters) at that point would have been if the Buccs scored another TD...

I dunno, man...