The Official Bump Until Jerome Boger is Fired Thread!

9 minutes ago, opensource001 said:

While I'm fully on board with this, I'm not sure the NFL really cares about what the fans want.

Nor they do really care about having good officiating. The aftermath of a blown call just generates more publicity for them.

The only attention they don't want is when it comes to concussions. Ironically, if they were actually interested in player safety, they would make roughing reviewable (similar to targeting in college football). 

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

People need to shut up about 'fixed'.

Was the NBA 'fixed' because Michael Jordan got every call?

There's a big difference between corruption and incompetence. Learn that difference.

It's not 'fixed'.  Brady just gets those calls like MJ did.

I agree the games aren't fixed. But the NFL deserves that cloud of scrutiny and suspicion for continually allowing this level of incompetence. 

3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

There's a big difference between corruption and incompetence. Learn that difference.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!

5 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Agree. But that doesn’t make it any less wrong. The basic idea of competition is a set of rules everyone agrees to play by. If one guy consistently gets calls outside the rules, the integrity of the game is in question. 

5 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Not sure about Jordan but as a Lakers fan game 6 of the Western Conference Finals in 2002 between the Kings and Lakers was definitely fixed. That’s when I first started paying attention

Meanwhile in NYC

Goodell: Jerome I have some bad news.

Boger: What is it?

Goodell: There's a thread over at TATF that they're gonna keep bumping until you're fired.

Boger: TATF? My god. I thought they only talked about the Falcons. It's right there in the name.

Goodell: I know. They even have a meme featuring former president William Howard Taft.

Boger: The fat one?

Goodell: He used to be. Look Jerome I can't let this stand. I can't let them keep bumping the thread. I gotta let you go.

Boger: I understand.

Just now, Jesus said:

Meanwhile in NYC

Goodell: There's a thread over at TATF that there gonna keep bumping until your fired.

Boger: TATF? My god. I thought they only talked about the Falcons. It's right there in the name.

Goodell: I know. They even have a mem feature former president William Howard Taft.

Goodell: He used to be. Look Jerome I can't let this stand. I can't let them keep bumping the thread. I gotta let you go.

That would be too funny. Imagine if that happened LOL this would thread would pinned to the top of TAFT for eternity. A man can dream right?

5 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Meanwhile in NYC

Goodell: There's a thread over at TATF that there gonna keep bumping until your fired.

Goodell: I know. They even have a meme featuring former president William Howard Taft.

This is exactly how I see this going down. Thanks for your support. 

20 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Homie, that the NBA has seen fixed games is a FACT. 

21 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Not sure about Jordan but as a Lakers fan game 6 of the Western Conference Finals in 2002 between the Kings and Lakers was definitely fixed. That’s when I first started paying attention

Absolutely! That game was abysmal.

I watched the Tim Donagee (sp) Netflix movie. These guys can make up any outcome that they want.