The Official Bump Until Jerome Boger is Fired Thread!

JDaveG

The NFL has no conscience.  Boger has been allowed to be Boger for many years.  DraftKings is still a major advertiser even though the NFL has strict gambling policies for players.  The NFL has become Hypocrisy personified. 

And, what about player protection?  How much has protective gear changed in 50 years.  The improvements have been modest.  The NFL still takes a weak position on CTE.  Have you wondered about those portable blue exam tents they use on the sideline?  The injured player is examined by a trainer, not a MD.  Where are you @Herr Doktor?  What do they do; look for goo goo eyes?  Do you know that if the player was not knocked unconscious there is no policy in place that prevents the player from returning to the game?  What is the outcome of those blue tent exams?  How many players do you remember being removed from the game for a head injury?

Sorry if it seems I have sidetracked this thread.  Maybe I have.  But, the reason Boger is still an umpire is because the NFL does not care about their reputation.  You can see that in their policies on many issues. 

@JDaveG, the NFL will not acknowledge we exist.  They look at the advertisers, merchandisers, and ticket booths and never consider where that revenue stream starts. 

For week 1 of 2022, FanDuel led in ad spend at $13.8 million, followed by DraftKings ($5.4 million), BetMGM ($2.6 million) and Caesars ($2.2 million). Moreover, iSpot reports the estimated ad spending of sports betting on national TV is on the upswing, increasing from $64.6 million in 2020 to $199.7 million in 2021.Sep 15, 2022

I will watch the Falcons, but I will not buy a ticket or any NFL memorabilia.  I will never bet on a game.

5 hours ago, NorthGaBoy said:

The NFL has no conscience.  Boger has been allowed to be Boger for many years.  DraftKings is still a major advertiser even though the NFL has strict gambling policies for players.  The NFL has become Hypocrisy personified. 

And, what about player protection?  How much has protective gear changed in 50 years.  The improvements have been modest.  The NFL still takes a weak position on CTE.  Have you wondered about those portable blue exam tents they use on the sideline?  The injured player is examined by a trainer, not a MD.  Where are you @Herr Doktor?  What do they do; look for goo goo eyes?  Do you know that if the player was not knocked unconscious there is no policy in place that prevents the player from returning to the game?  What is the outcome of those blue tent exams?  How many players do you remember being removed from the game for a head injury?

Sorry if it seems I have sidetracked this thread.  Maybe I have.  But, the reason Boger is still an umpire is because the NFL does not care about their reputation.  You can see that in their policies on many issues. 

@JDaveG, the NFL will not acknowledge we exist.  They look at the advertisers, merchandisers, and ticket booths and never consider where that revenue stream starts. 

I will watch the Falcons, but I will not buy a ticket or any NFL memorabilia.  I will never bet on a game.

Dir Sir,

The NFL feels terrible about your proceived experience with our product 😒.  The NFL will attempt to pretend to make this somewhat unnoticeable to the fans that have yet to notice. As always, thank you for your feedback.

Sincerely, 

Mr. GOODELL!

PS. Bye bye Boger! 😆