LDS Series - The other games

For the A

7 hours ago, jidady said:

Okay, the two best teams in baseball have some work to do. Otherwise, we are gonna have a terrible NLCS.

Shoot, if we can pull it out, I’d almost rather the Padres do it too. I want another home game for game 1 of the NLCS lol

I'll be on a hiatus from watching baseball for a bit since I been doing everyday for the last 7 months but I just noticed the Astros and Mariners are tied at 0 in the 15th. Talk about wild. Both sides gotta be running out of arms. 

Just now, dmite said:

When people complain about the ghost runner in extras, this post season extra inning games are great examples why it’s there. 

Honestly I think it should be added to playoff games. Give it till the 12th. That's 2 innings to settle it the old fashioned way, after that we do the new way. 

2 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Honestly I think it should be added to playoff games. Give it till the 12th. That's 2 innings to settle it the old fashioned way, after that we do the new way. 

Yeah, probably unless it’s the last game of the series.  If the Mariners pulled that game out, their pitching staffs would be decimated the next 2 days. Kind of like how they don’t do a tiebreaker on the last set for Wimbledon.