Jump to content

President Biden


Recommended Posts

Saving this for later but at least one of these pardoned offenders by sheer volume is going to at some point commit a high profile violent crime and despite the best efforts of the culture war I'm going to tell you that shouldn't matter one ****ing bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How is simple possession a federal crime? Did I misread that?

Also yay the old man is trying to buy votes after 2 years of miserable failure after miserable failure. Too bad no-one gives a **** because the economy is so bad that's all people care about. Except for the weirdo sjw crowd who probably can't get out to vote anyway because theyll have a nervous breakdown if they see an American flag.

When is Joe.going to be impeached for his quid pro quo toward the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Isn't that the worse thing a president can do? I sure remember hearing that day and night for months over Trumps phone.call (which turned out to be yet another lie).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2022 at 5:55 PM, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

About time. Pretty ****ty that someone like me can go to the store and buy weed while dudes sit in jail for years for the exact same thing...

Delta 8/Delta 10/11 bud is legal in all states now. Delta 9 edibles are also legal somehow.

High grade delta 8 is just as good as cannibals delta 9 buds to me. Think it costs less than 100$ in Georgia to get a license to grow high yield delta 8 hemp also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Delta 8/Delta 10/11 bud is legal in all states now. Delta 9 edibles are also legal somehow.

High grade delta 8 is just as good as cannibals delta 9 buds to me. Think it costs less than 100$ in Georgia to get a license to grow high yield delta 8 hemp also.

 

You guys will get there. Weed is cheap. It's been great since we legalized.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 5:33 PM, RING OF HONOR said:

Releasing Federally incarcerated simple possession......

Just in time for elections....

Welcome home.....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-pardoning-all-prior-federal-offenses-simple-marijuana-possession

Not exactly sure when the pardon was executed. I'm almost certain it is going to take a while for the pardons to go through. 

In GA, Oct 11th was the deadline to register to vote.  I don't see this as some effort to get votes.  Besides, who says the pardons effect one party more than the other? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2022 at 5:33 PM, RING OF HONOR said:

Releasing Federally incarcerated simple possession......

Just in time for elections....

Welcome home.....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-pardoning-all-prior-federal-offenses-simple-marijuana-possession

 

On 10/6/2022 at 6:15 PM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

 

 

6 minutes ago, isproab said:

Not exactly sure when the pardon was executed. I'm almost certain it is going to take a while for the pardons to go through. 

In GA, Oct 11th was the deadline to register to vote.  I don't see this as some effort to get votes.  Besides, who says the pardons effect one party more than the other? 

Nobody is getting released by this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2022 at 7:18 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

When is Joe.going to be impeached for his quid pro quo toward the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Isn't that the worse thing a president can do? I sure remember hearing that day and night for months over Trumps phone.call (which turned out to be yet another lie).

You mean Biden continuing Trump’s policy of selling SA hundreds of millions in weapons to continue their slaughter of women and children in Yemen and then SA turning around and making our gas prices and calling Biden dumb and senile and private? That quid pro quo? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...