Officiating

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

It was either poor officiating or they let them play. If you’re gonna call it or not call it be consistent. They were consistent today. Both ways. I can’t be mad at that. 

That was my thinking....long as they let it ride both ways I didn't care

4 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

It was either poor officiating or they let them play. If you’re gonna call it or not call it be consistent. They were consistent today. Both ways. I can’t be mad at that. 

Let them play is two players fighting for the ball. These were defenders grabbing players, preventing them from catching the ball. Then you have the fumble by Chubb.

5 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

I actually agree, aside from the late hit. That's my only complaint. Other than that very little laundry on the field.

1. The PI in the endzone not getting called really pissed me off. One of the commentators said it was a good no-call, as they showed the DB clearly holding his arm and not playing the ball. 

2. no-call for the late hit on Mariota. They call that 100 times out of 100 for every top 10 QB. That wouldn’t have had to been Brady or Rodgers. He was multiple steps out of bound and he obviously put his shoulder into him. It was blatant and obvious.

3. I don’t like the rule on the fumble. It was probably the right call, but if they haven’t blown the play dead with a whistle and a player can still stretch out their arms or fight for more yards, it should still be a live ball.

7 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Against Seattle jake was getting some questionable jumps into his pass blocking stance. I thought he was gonna be called but wasn’t. 

1 minute ago, pzummo said:

1. The PI in the endzone not getting called really pissed me off. One of the commentators said it was a good no-call, as they showed the DB clearly holding his arm and not playing the ball. 

2. no-call for the late hit on Mariota. They call that 100 times out of 100 for every top 10 QB. That wouldn’t have had to been Brady or Rodgers. He was multiple steps out of bound and he obviously put his shoulder into him. It was blatant and obvious.

3. I don’t like the rule on the fumble. It was probably the right call, but if they haven’t blown the play dead with a whistle and a player can still stretch out their arms or fight for more yards, it should still be a live ball.

Such is life for a bottom 10 qb 

47 minutes ago, pzummo said:

Yards after stopped progress is Chubb's game.  Up to that point he had dragged tacklers for 50 yards after stopped progress.  No whistle--tough gristle.

9 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

You are not the only one.

This was a very poorly officiated game.

The late hit on Mariota was inexcusable

Had that been Brady and we did that then we absolutely would have been flagged.

Smith needs to address it and make some noise about it