First Place Baby

5 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

After this game the Bucs will sell out to stop the run and make Mariota beat them. They would be fools not to.

Tampa has a strong run defense so it looks like we’ll see what the Falcons are made of.

This will be where the rubber meets the road when it comes to Mariota.

I believe the Browns had the 2nd best run defense going into yesterday's game. At least that's what one of the announcers said.

2 hours ago, MattM12 said:

Don't worry, he won't play 😆. Pulled a hammy just thinking about a Go Route.

My stat line from last night read 1 catch, 7 yards. Now, I seriously doubt that was because they were resting him against the lowly Chiefs in anticipation of his playing a career game vs us.

I really think they envisioned old Julio as being a guy who could run Gronk routes, but I think they're already realizing that it isn't going to work. He's just a guy on the roster now, trying to draw some coverage on occasion based on name recognition. 

7 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

After this game the Bucs will sell out to stop the run and make Mariota beat them. They would be fools not to.

Tampa has a strong run defense so it looks like we’ll see what the Falcons are made of.

This.  It's on Bridge to do something in this game.  Prove he can pass the ball.

8 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

So did Cleveland but our OL were pushing them back 3 yards and opening lanes. I’m amazed how well we our OL is playing in the run game. Running for 200 yards in two out of four games is amazing. 
I do agree Mariota will have to put it up make it high percentage medium to short throws plus his mobility with our run game would be enough to win.

We have to stay balanced but stick with run even Smith admitted he got away from it yesterday for a bit. Loved that he made the adjustment back to the run.