Tyler Allgeier

Kid is only going to get better. 

As Tiki said, he's getting behind his pads too much, almost pre-falling forward. 

He will improve his patience and keep running violent. Really nice couple of drives for him in the second.

Our backfield is looking nice as a whole stable. And that's great in the modern game.

4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

What that punk say

I heard him say at the end of the broadcast that not all wins are pretty (dissing the Falcons) and that was an ugly second quarter showing by them. No mention of what a pretty fourth quarter they had. Definite dig against this team. 

Edited by WH dirtybird

22 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Werd, but how about Huntley? I thought I was watching Turner for a second with the what was it 8 consecutive runs?

RBs as a whole had them gassed, was beautiful to watch

He has that little hesi step that stops defenses 

31 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Werd, but how about Huntley? I thought I was watching Turner for a second with the what was it 8 consecutive runs?

RBs as a whole had them gassed, was beautiful to watch

Players become possessed sometimes for a drive, so might as well ride it as long as it lasts.

Someone got his *** fired up

I'm as impressed with Huntley as I am with Allgeier. They both looked really good. 

I like Allgeier a lot, but I want to see more from Huntley. I really like the way he runs.

It was so nice watching the running game in that second half. We ran all over them with Allgeier and Huntley. 

Feels good to have a running game again. 

And it's been really nice to have the defense seal the game for us 2 weeks in a row.

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

My man.....

This team is tough dude....win or lose....as long as I'm watching competitive football....

I'm good..... because if we are....with what we currently have....just imagine when we get all the pieces 

Quote of day, I applaud you sir. 👏🏾