Go Do Something Else...

4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I've been here for a long time....never been put on vacation....never been banned....never had a warning point.....

I'm sick of some of y'all...we already have to fight the media perception of our team.... opposing fans perception of our team...

And apparently our own fans.....

I don't mind constructive criticism.... I do it too.....but some of y'all need to find something else to do...

If you ain't gonna support the team ....why the **** are you here....

Check This Out GIF

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I've been here for a long time....never been put on vacation....never been banned....never had a warning point.....

I'm sick of some of y'all...we already have to fight the media perception of our team.... opposing fans perception of our team...

I don't mind constructive criticism.... I do it too.....but some of y'all need to find something else to do...

Bruh, I couldn't agree more.  We WON, and somebody started a thread that says (no joke) "I don't care that we won, start Ridder."  WTH????  I think some people will have something negative to say when we win the SB soon....

4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

They want to lose so we can get the #1 pick as promised 

6 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

^This

x1000000000

7 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Bro, cosigned. The game thread was rough af. So many people going are so doom and gloom every play. 

Just now, Artys Arryn said:

Bro, cosigned. The game thread was rough af. So many people going are so doom and gloom every play. 

What exactly do you expect after what's transpired since the end of 2016? You can only have your guts ripped from you so many times before it's not all smiles and rainbows anymore.

10 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

If you don't like negativity you might not ever want to get on the internet again, or go to a game, or do anything that involves human interaction really.

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

What exactly do you expect after what's transpired since the end of 2016? You can only have your guts ripped from you so many times before it's not all smiles and rainbows anymore.

If anyone is still hung up about 2016 then they need a new hobby.